Posted: 11 years ago
All of you spamming??? haww without me?? πŸ˜­
Wrappedinblue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sam88

<div></div>is it good-

Yup πŸ˜‰
I buy 4GB or 2GB package everymonth it goes perfectly. Issi se Ii use IF+FB+twitter+msn+yahoo+msn+gmail and all blaah.. Even i watch IpKKnD bhi issi k thru.. Tou i thnk its vvv good :D
cymateli thumbnail
Grr Amna remember i told you mera comment mena half edit kiya tha.. the window got closed by mistake πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ have to edit again..
cymateli thumbnail
I got to editing comment somewhere else and back to MPC.. will edit either abhi or wake up tom really early tom and edit before going to school πŸ˜”
cymateli thumbnail
Btw amna how are u now?? better?? 
Wrappedinblue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@samm hmmm.. That means you are a pakistani :)

@Cyma guess whaat.. I was to call you and ask you to join me here par i stopped remembering k you have got school tomm. Aawwwhh window got closed while editing your comment sucks!! 🀒
I can understand those feelings :D

Kher i am much better Alhamdulillah. Flu hai par its not flowing like yest. Even fever bhi kam hai tab hi tou i am here spppaaa---mmm--iinng ;)
cymateli thumbnail

cyma how r u

I am doing good! how are u? and ur kiddo? and his name is danish.. even i have a small cousin whose name is danish πŸ˜ƒ and u are also from khi?
Edited by cymateli - 11 years ago
cymateli thumbnail
@Amna good tht u are better.. takecare of urself and rest loads.. InshaAllah u will be better soon!! lol yes have school tom and I am here.. too bad haina??.. btw if shradds not updating tom tou phir I can araam se give a long comment tom after school.. it would be better tht way I guess πŸ˜Š

sam88 thumbnail
no i m not from karach ...my family is there for a wedding
cymateli thumbnail

no i m not from karach ...my family is there for a wedding

Ohh.. btw would love to have u visit khi.. I and Amna both would love to meet you.. haina Amna? πŸ˜ƒ