Users

Frequent Posters

Wrappedinblue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: shraddska

Hey Amna... Hello Cyma...

πŸ€—

Amna is that your mehendi... looks awesome...

helloo Adiii πŸ€—

yup that's mu mehndi πŸ˜Š
thankyou πŸ˜Š
rockingsoni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awsome...I m in love with ur ff..plz pm me when u update...😊
cymateli thumbnail
I love you and shradds and amna.. my two lovely sisters πŸ€—
shraddska thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

cymateli thumbnail
RESERVED

UNRESSING πŸ˜³

Indeed the title suits the update perfectly as always but for sure the title didnot really make me happy and u knw the reason caus as soon as I read the title I was damn sure that khushi will become friends with RK! 
And this was my reaction to khushi's stupidity:

Okay will show my frustration later but yes the starting was sooo nice πŸ˜ƒ
I was soo happy with khushi.. actually really wanted to hug her as she tried to understand Arnav's gestures and decided that she will wait for him to confess and yes surely Arnav babua will confess to you khushi.. I trust my Shradds on that fully 

And awww Arnav dint confess but he has been showing his love through gestures.. As I never forget to say πŸ˜†.. he is truly a sweetheart!! 

And the unexpected hug and kiss on forehead in front of nani.. tht really brought a smile on my face..

So glad he doesnt hesitate in showing his love for his wife in front of anyone.. indeed he doesnt hesitate afterall he is Arnav Singh Raizada and aww khushi still blushes.. poor her.. well she is ofcourse not used to PDA πŸ˜‰

Ughh Mr.Viraj I HATE YOU!! πŸ˜‘
Dont you ever dare say anything against Arnav like tht!! I do knw khushi wont spare u but even I will not spare u next time.. why wait for u to make the same mistake next time?? here u go:

And yes Welldone khushi πŸ€—.. indeed No one dares to speak against Arnav like tht!! 
But still I agree Arnav is at fault here.. he should have remembered abt the session and not have said NO to Rhea right away like tht.. the session was important for khushi and she should be the one to decide abt whether to go or not so yes Arnav u are at fault πŸ˜” Poor khushi must have been soo embarrassed.. It was all soo sudden for her to deal with.. πŸ˜”

And yes I agree Viraj being the teacher has a right to be angry on the student if he/she doesnt attend an important leacture but certainly doesnt have any right to interfere or comment  on someone's personal life!! πŸ˜ˆ

Yes RK I knw you did help khushi right now but still dont expect me to say anything good for u as I cant get to like u!! And hell I have this feeling tht its you who asked Viraj to behave like this ( I knw its crazy to assume things like tht but I just dont like you RK so I will behave like an idiot and blame you for everything wrong πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜†)

And it was sooo nice to see khushi's colleague to speak up for her and requets RK to give a chance to her πŸ€— πŸ€—

Go for it khushi!! Ace the exam!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

And now comes the part from where khushi has thoroughly disappointed me and I feel like killing RK!! πŸ˜‘

I mean Its okay I understand you thanked him for being kind to you and you dont knw how bad a person he is but come on woman dint Anrav warn u?? Use ur brains πŸ˜‘
How could you ask him to be friends with you?? πŸ˜²
Khushi u really did this?? πŸ˜² πŸ€’
OMG I seriously want to murder someone right now!! πŸ˜‘ πŸ€’

And he commented her on the dress.. Ughh RK please mind your own business and stop eyeing khushi warna tou I will surely pull your eyes out of their sockets!! πŸ˜‘

Well tht was sweet of khushi to call up Arnav despite being angry with him and inquiring abt his lunch πŸ˜Š and how she informed him tht she will be going to Rhea's place though she could have avoided this all being angry and disappointed with him!! 

And I like it when Nani made sure tht khushi is safe where ever she is going.. like people may find this unnecessary interference in their personal lives but it showed tht Nani really loves khushi and its nice to see her in-laws caring for her and being protective towards her πŸ˜ƒ

Hayye I just hope like Rhea tht All will be well!! But I have this feeling tht the storm is near πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ Just hoping Khushi is not very angry and Arnav realises his mistake rather than getting angry and yes tht RK.. hope all his evil plans fail!! 
But well the story cant just go on to be all lovey-dovey.. like some spice in it will make it more interesting and yes as they say distances make hearts grow fonder so yes I am eagerly waiting to read how the story unfolds and how my genius sister makes us fall in love with the story even more if thts even possible!! πŸ˜ƒ

But yes I am still disappointed with you khushi πŸ˜” Like I did appreciate you in parts inbetween but ur decision of becoming friends with tht Idiot seriously has overshadowed everything and I am very very upset with you!! πŸ€’

But yes Shradds tht doesnt mean I dint like the update or anything.. I loved the update as always.. infact you write brilliantly and my extreme reactions are a proof of that πŸ˜† and yes I seriously love you for making me get soo attached to this story..

Edited by cymateli - 11 years ago
Wrappedinblue thumbnail
πŸ€—RES

---EDITED---
when i read the title  Khushi's New Friend  I was very much curious to know who the hell is her new friend!! 

and when i got to know who is that person i felt like pulling my hairs!! 

how can she be so stupid? idiot!
she knows he is ASR's enemy par fr bhi!! πŸ˜‘
seriously Khushi you made me angry!
i don't know what reader will get to read upnext because of this Friendship of yours!! πŸ˜‘

& she is angry on Raizada 
poor man... πŸ˜›
bhool gaya batana yar.. plzzz abb larna na us'se πŸ˜³
tareeqe se bas pooch lena 'Arnav ji why didn't you informed me about Friday thing when Rhea told you πŸ˜­'

Kher yar Khushi you have disappointed me badly...  πŸ€’
i dnt know what to say 
I don't want that RK even saying a HI to you and here you ahve made him a friend! smiled at him, shook hand!! woaah!

i wnt say more as i dnt want Shradds telling me k i made you cry! πŸ˜³

BYE Khushi! I'll b waiting fr next update to know what blunders you are making next! πŸ€’
tc!

*I am Bauhat scared with this Friendship! i dnt want anything very serious happening Like what happened in CYFTP*

LOVEYOU SHRADDS...!!   πŸ€—

Edited by Shona.Angel - 11 years ago
MayaraaSobti thumbnail
Res  
Edit:
Nice update πŸ˜Š
I'm really scared of Khushi n RK's friendship I hope it doesn't effect Arshi's relation πŸ˜•
Nd I don't want Khushi to hav fight wid Arnav  Actually I think that they will hav a little Argument Then will ending up Kissing eachother n Arnav will explain everything to Khushi πŸ˜ŠEdited by mesoo - 11 years ago
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
was stalking and gt an update! oh.. I so dont like RK's plan succeeding. Waiting for next update when Khushi asks Arnav. I hopes she asks him rather than keeing it to herself..
chandana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update...
Khushi is upset with Arnav for not telling her about the session...
Khushi n R.K become friends...He is playing smart...
Very well written...Totally loved it

Cant wait to see what will happen next
Continue soon
-Dee- thumbnail
So we are reaching the peak. Wonderful update 😊