Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovespell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice.  Arnav is so caring and he is feeling guilty for designing such non-realistic dress.  Arnav - he forgot to tell khushi about the call and he doen't remember yet.  i am so anxious now what khushi will do when she comes to know that
Natalia thumbnail
omg omg omg!!! i simply AM GOING TO DEVELOP A BLUSH TO MATCH Khushi's. I ADORE this FF. Been reading it continuously. If I start commenting I think  I'll have to make a thread of my own.

Loved the bit where Arnav gets horrified at her bruises. Kinda reminded me of Edward after the honeymoon. 

Arnva here is simply the prince charming.

Although initially I was a bit skeptical regarding Khushi being a true juvenile, but adore her! She portrays emotions ideal to her age and also reveals deeply ingrained maturity.

I am worried when Khushi finds out the fact that Arnav didn't inform her about the meeting at RK and caused her to lose points.

BTW> SPECIAL thanks to Appy_Indy (Bless you my dear) for suggesting this FF.
Edited by Natalia - 11 years ago
Mahi1219 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

AWW! She confessed and even went through all that pain to see him happy! that was seriously a great update! Good job! Loved the scene int eh end before the call! I wish there wasn't a call though! Curse my guttery mind! LOL!πŸ˜† Anyways, continue soon!

Mahi1219 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
That was so sweet! She confessed and she went throug all that pain for him! How sweet!πŸ‘
They have such an understanding for each other! I love the Khushi and Arnav in this FF so much! A huge thumbs up for creating th characters like that! πŸ‘πŸΌ
I really loved the scene in the end though! Before the phone rang though! Curse my gutttery mind for saying that! LOL! πŸ˜† Just wished that phone hadn't rung! Kabab mein hadi! πŸ˜†

Continue Soon! Thanks for the PM! 😊
Edited by Mahi1219 - 11 years ago
Maria2110 thumbnail
really  loved this part...plzz update soon...

diyawaqas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
When will you update the next part? Update soon dear😊

gunjanmkj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A cnfession! Yes yes yes! Awesome! Loved it shradds! I nvr expected her to cnfess first. But dat was a pleasant surprise!
Arnav saw khushi's bruises. And he behaved like an ideal husband n attented to all of them..awww❀️ the shirt opening n removing was so subtly sensual..wid d back arching n moaning n all..
But y ddnt he reply to her cnfession??? Y only kisses n hugs?? U knw, msundrstandings hppn bcz of these thngs..
poor girl..her heart sank..i just hope arnav dsnt mk her more sad..
sonia246 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Omg!!😲
What a perfect confession!!
Arnav is just adorable 
So sweet of khushi to wear the lengha just because arnav wanted her to wear it!! That's loveπŸ˜†
Awesome update πŸ‘
Alannah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i read all the chapters in one go and u knw what i am in <3 with this ff... have sent u a buddy request plss except it and do send me a pm when u update next! will be waiting for ur update... u really write very well! hope u update soon! :)