Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalinii173 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awww...lovely update. Very romantic but this phone always ruin it 😡Edited by shalinii173 - 11 years ago
kaur94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Why why didn't he say i love you back she might think he doesn't love her great update please update again soon and pm me
1DAlice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Loved it!!
Khushi confessed!! Can't wait for Arnav's confession!!
Continue soon!!😊
blue_sapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG...she confessed...wow...lovely update...she cares so much for him...loved his concern...damm the call...but why did he have regret in his eyes?
will he confess?
update soon!!!
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Loved the update.. Khushi confessed her love for him.. He was so hurt seeing her in pain.. Khushi doesnt realize why Arnav is keeping the distance between them, when she knows she will respect him even more.. Thanks for the wonderful chapter.. 🤗 Good to know that your mom is getting better..
penny25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
awesome update...Just luvd it... Ur works r always so perfect... First i read can u 4get d past nd cnsiderd it mah favrite but after readin prince charmin i m serisly doubtin my choice...I m both the FF are just WOW!!!!!!!100/10:):):) ur work has left me speachless... I mean i just cnt say how excitd i m always to read ur updates nd btw d gaps i strt agin readin dem...:):):)...Just cntinue on dis excelent work.. nd we promise to give u r support...:):):)HEY BTW., bout d update wonder wat was d reason for his regret... was it bein physical wid her???? Lets just c...Desperately w8 4 ur update...
jahnvi.luvs.ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow finally she confessed her love but why dint he replied i mean ok he was dilemma about his actions but with words too...i wish this does not create any MU in her mind that he does not love her or something else...btw thanks for pm:-)
tanurocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
first of all a BIG thank u for this unexpected update🤗

loved this update...BECUZ  she said I LOVE YOU...wooohooo😊
arnav is such a caring husband...😊
  i loved the mutual respect ,care and concern and of course love between them 

blue-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lvd it lady.it was beautiful update
ishqbaaz4ever thumbnail