Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Shivu parents meet Anandi and family ! SBB update (Page 5)

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
@mishti well i dnt think dere will be any drastic makeovers but ya she will adopt modern lifestyle and might wear saris !! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Piyuu_SRK

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

His chhotimaa is the one placing gehne on A and it looked like she helped Shiv patao his mom...so, she isn't giving evil vibe from sbs...episode will ve to watch.

*fIngerscrossed, toes...everything crossed ki they know Anandi's status and I dont mean that she is Sarpanch"

P.S. Daadaji ye toh perfect hai humari daadiji keliye... PLS PLS PLS CVs yeh jodi banadoROFL

hope whatever you said turns true ! Smile just one thing is uncertain ki whether shivu family knows everything about anandi or not Ouch
ButterflyChaser IF-Rockerz
ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
^^ tht will be gr8.. some bright n simple saris with lyt makeup and jwellery will do the work... i will be happy with tht only!! 
bhavi_shiv Senior Member
bhavi_shiv
bhavi_shiv

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
omg...when will be this epi air...anandi looking sooo nice all glowing...shiv is happy...i think there should be khajan singhs present in anandi sagai atleast he deservd to come in her daughters enagagement party

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
OMGG I am so happy...Shivu's family is so nic!e!Big smile
Wowww cant w8 for the wedding now.I am so glad cvs didnt create any problem with the family...thats what is even expected.How can such a sensible and kind-hearted person have a bad family??

Suchi-

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzi12

@mishti well i dnt think dere will be any drastic makeovers but ya she will adopt modern lifestyle and might wear saris !!
LOL

wowieee !! Im dying to see her in sarees with flowing palla and loose hair ( with less jewellery ofcourse ! ) LOL

and shivu daddu ji was singing, ''maa da laadla bigad gaya''. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jagspaddyaparnauma

yogs1 Goldie
yogs1
yogs1

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_anshian

Originally posted by yogs1

Originally posted by piya_anshian

Originally posted by aparnauma

Great news! But do they know about Anandi's divorcee status?
Because if they don't know about it there will be lot of stupid drama surrounding it.

yr iska kuch nai pata...btw nipun ne sbb video update kr diya hai post u guyz check it out... Smile

hey guys..i am not able to open the link though i am member of india forum...can sme1 pls help me out ...

its impossible though..means u can open anything if ur a member of IF Confused log out and log in again...maybe you are a newbie thats why..i dont know exactly Ouch
]

thanks  pia for the instant reply...tried but did not wrk...tried searching on youtube as well, could not findConfused can sme1 give me the youtube link???
ButterflyChaser IF-Rockerz
ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

His chhotimaa is the one placing gehne on A and it looked like she helped Shiv patao his mom...so, she isn't giving evil vibe from sbs...episode will ve to watch.

*fIngerscrossed, toes...everything crossed ki they know Anandi's status and I dont mean that she is Sarpanch"

P.S. Daadaji ye toh perfect hai humari daadiji keliye... PLS PLS PLS CVs yeh jodi banadoROFL

U want  kal ho na ho(movie's) lajjo and chadda uncle's story in BV??? really?? ROFL

Piyuu_SRK

Go to top