Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
waise humari Anandi is lucky she gets sweetest of the sasumas 
Suchi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishti31

me too happy... bt their ws an article tht her character will be bit greyish... wht happened to tht?? she dsnt look strict kinda.

Just hyped up... And I am glad Sudeer Pandey is doing similar kinda role , as in SGP
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Suchi-Virmanian

waise humari Anandi is lucky she gets sweetest of the sasumas 

hope she remains sweet forever... no change in behavior after marriage... i cnt trust cvs in this matter...
Suchi- thumbnail
Oh mAn Sumitra will miss the wedding!!:(((

She will be sad though! she got Anandi as bahu and now she has to send her away. that will be soo painful for her :(

She will be sad though! she got Anandi as bahu and now she has to send her away. that will be soo painful for her :(

I hope she comes back... this is the high time... some other actress cn play tht role for a time being!!
Suchi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishti31

hope she remains sweet forever... no change in behavior after marriage... i cnt trust cvs in this matter...

nahi re don't worry... They don't change sweet characters. 

If you are worried about why they showed gauri sweet and then changed her, thats not true, if you notice when gauri was introduced and even before all this drama, when she saw her mom save the marriage garments from her childhood , she really became crazed. So they did show that greyish negative vibe from day one.

So If they are showing her to be positive she will remove positive. The only one I am kinda irritated with is the Choti ma of Shiv lol 
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

She might Skype this time around too !! 😆

Seriously, I hope they bring her back for the wedding. It is kind of odd to have the wedding without her.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Probably  Sumitrea will watch via skype!

nahi re don't worry... They don't change sweet characters. 

If you are worried about why they showed gauri sweet and then changed her, thats not true, if you notice when gauri was introduced and even before all this drama, when she saw her mom save the marriage garments from her childhood , she really became crazed. So they did show that greyish negative vibe from day one.

So If they are showing her to be positive she will remove positive. The only one I am kinda irritated with is the Choti ma of Shiv lol 

Yup i ws talking abt G nly... u xplained it well... so no worries!! A will get a new mother. 

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Probably  Sumitrea will watch via skype!

no... tht will nt be realistic.. hw a mother cn watch daughter's marriage via webcam... n what abt kanyadaan?? Bhairav n Sumitra r supposed to do it...