Shivu parents meet Anandi and family ! SBB update

Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
omg ! omg !! OMG !!!! I just watched sbb on aaj tak and guess what they showed ??!!! They showed Shiv's parents giving gehnes to our dear Anandi and Shivu's chhoti maa made Anandi wear those gehnes ! 😊The scene is in DS haveli. Shiv's parents are sitting there. Anandi comes and touch everybody's feet for their blessings and everybody seems super duper happy ! 😳When Anandi touched her MIL feet she stopped her and kissed her hands fondly ! DS comes and gives ''neg'' to our Shivu and he looks so very happy and all shy shy...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Anandi is looking at everything and everyone all confused πŸ€£ A little shy and cautious ! πŸ˜†Her FIL is shooting the video through handy cam. πŸ˜†One more khush khabri is that the Dadaji is shown as a very funny person !πŸ˜› He is not at all strict. In one scene which is in the circuit house its shown that he is pakaoing Shivu with his boring song which he is playing on harmonium and Shivu is controlling his laughter.🀣 He even cracked some sort of joke in DS haveli while that gehna ceremony.🀣🀣
 Also, Shiv gives intro of all his family members starting from his daddu who is a very happy go lucky and funny person. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†Her mother is caring and a little possesive mother who loves her son a lot and always supports him in every decision. She knows his every badmaashi and covers that for him.😳 I was not able to listen his chhoti maa's intro coz of some net problem 😑and his father's interview was not shown. But im super happy knowing that the confusion of Ashi or Anandi wont take more than a day or two time !πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ Atlast they all have accepted Anandi as a bahu and are looking for a date for their marriage ! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anaamica thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What great news! So Shiv's family has wholeheartedly accepted Anandi. Finally, Anandi will get the happiness she truly deserves.

Ab bas, shaadi jaldi ho jaaye. Kisi ki buri nazar padne se pehle.
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Originally posted by: anaamica

What great news! So Shiv's family has wholeheartedly accepted Anandi. Finally, Anandi will get the happiness she truly deserves.

Ab bas, shaadi jaldi ho jaaye. Kisi ki buri nazar padne se pehle.

you dont know i was dancing while watching the update !! πŸ₯³
nya_ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I've read this news and mera man khush i say nach raha hay but I can't :( as I'm on bus port :@
Yippeee my Anandi finally going to meet her destiny
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
do i need to say sth??

Soon this forum will be lyk...

P.S. : Pic googled... no credit to me!!
Edited by mishti31 - 11 years ago
chitra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Me too watch SBB.
Shiv's family seem to be very nice speically his dasaji.
Bas ab shadi bhi jaldi ho jana chyie

Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishti31

do i need to say sth??

Soon this forum will be lyk...

P.S. : Pic googled... no credit to me!!

i danced like this when watching shivu mum kissing anandi's hand fondly ! everyone was sooo happy !! πŸ‘πŸ₯³

but yaar ye nahi pata ki anandi ke baare me they know everything or not...and shivu chhoti maa looked so chupp chupp  i hope ki they know everything about anandi...
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
one more thing...Shivu was blushing like hell !! πŸ€£
^^ I trust Shiv... he wud hv told everything... may be thtz the nly reason for his Aunt's silence... 

I hope she is not typical aunt of daily soaps... nw-a-days single/widow aunt's r playing -ve role in soaps.. :))
Originally posted by: piya_anshian

one more thing...Shivu was blushing like hell !! πŸ€£

Blushing πŸ˜²

Our casanova  was blushing?? really!! OMG... dying to watch this episode... when this gonna air?? this week or next??