India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Shivu parents meet Anandi and family ! SBB update

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
omg ! omg !! OMG !!!! I just watched sbb on aaj tak and guess what they showed ??!!! They showed Shiv's parents giving gehnes to our dear Anandi and Shivu's chhoti maa made Anandi wear those gehnes ! SmileThe scene is in DS haveli. Shiv's parents are sitting there. Anandi comes and touch everybody's feet for their blessings and everybody seems super duper happy ! EmbarrassedWhen Anandi touched her MIL feet she stopped her and kissed her hands fondly ! DS comes and gives ''neg'' to our Shivu and he looks so very happy and all shy shy...Wink LOL Anandi is looking at everything and everyone all confused ROFL A little shy and cautious ! LOLHer FIL is shooting the video through handy cam. LOLOne more khush khabri is that the Dadaji is shown as a very funny person !Tongue He is not at all strict. In one scene which is in the circuit house its shown that he is pakaoing Shivu with his boring song which he is playing on harmonium and Shivu is controlling his laughter.ROFL He even cracked some sort of joke in DS haveli while that gehna ceremony.ROFLROFL
 Also, Shiv gives intro of all his family members starting from his daddu who is a very happy go lucky and funny person. Big smileLOLHer mother is caring and a little possesive mother who loves her son a lot and always supports him in every decision. She knows his every badmaashi and covers that for him.Embarrassed I was not able to listen his chhoti maa's intro coz of some net problem Angryand his father's interview was not shown. OuchBut im super happy knowing that the confusion of Ashi or Anandi wont take more than a day or two time !EmbarrassedBig smile Atlast they all have accepted Anandi as a bahu and are looking for a date for their marriage ! 

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflossbaas-tvSravsk7skapu80neena.kalitakaavya4upunchlineAnkeeeeesancheetaSonnijagspaddyBUDDHthe_RijnewbahuanaamicaroseliBJPatel19kismattweetynithi07NDDgirlHabeeba_dposhahAnushamohineeTeeyaAbhiAniJuhiRmirnalinivrinda9183michelle281194pussycatswetha_chRitushree_Nadalsamvi.samrudhi.rsireesha76prachuryarusha4003nya_ansariSargeshwutheringsweetysarannikhilageetpayalibmashred12anna44monamie111arorasurbhimilindrosesurabhi01tv_princessnoclapspleaseseelaksdixie123MalikaSuchi--lazybee-..Bournville..tamanna1391AnjanaYYZaparnauma--Udhay--itsRitzi-Swetha-

anaamica Senior Member
anaamica
anaamica

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
What great news! So Shiv's family has wholeheartedly accepted Anandi. Finally, Anandi will get the happiness she truly deserves.

Ab bas, shaadi jaldi ho jaaye. Kisi ki buri nazar padne se pehle.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaSonnipussycatJuhiRPiyuu_SRKpayalibm

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anaamica

What great news! So Shiv's family has wholeheartedly accepted Anandi. Finally, Anandi will get the happiness she truly deserves.

Ab bas, shaadi jaldi ho jaaye. Kisi ki buri nazar padne se pehle.

you dont know i was dancing while watching the update !! DancingParty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

nya_ansari IF-Dazzler
nya_ansari
nya_ansari

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
I've read this news and mera man khush i say nach raha hay but I can't :( as I'm on bus port :@
Yippeee my Anandi finally going to meet her destiny

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SonnipussycatPiyuu_SRKpayalibm

ButterflyChaser IF-Rockerz
ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
do i need to say sth??

Soon this forum will be lyk...

P.S. : Pic googled... no credit to me!!

Edited by mishti31 - 06 August 2012 at 3:46am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflossskapu80sancheetaTheM5393jagspaddyJuhiRnya_ansarikavmukspayalibmsamiya.059monamie111Piyuu_SRKmilindroseSuchi---Udhay--itsRitzi-Swetha-

chitra11 Senior Member
chitra11
chitra11

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Me too watch SBB.
Shiv's family seem to be very nice speically his dasaji.
Bas ab shadi bhi jaldi ho jana chyie

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmPiyuu_SRK

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti31

do i need to say sth??

Soon this forum will be lyk...

P.S. : Pic googled... no credit to me!!

i danced like this when watching shivu mum kissing anandi's hand fondly ! everyone was sooo happy !! ClapPartyDancing

but yaar ye nahi pata ki anandi ke baare me they know everything or not...and shivu chhoti maa looked so chupp chupp Ouch i hope ki they know everything about anandi...

Celetmonamie111AnjanaYYZ-Swetha-

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
one more thing...Shivu was blushing like hell !! ROFL

sancheetasamvi.rusha4003nya_ansari

Go to top