I guess it vl happen simultaneously...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Yes guys i think both the things will happen simultaneously..on one side virman on phone call decide to call off their love and on the other side dadaji decides to accept their relationship..so guys i guess we will not the sad side of virman for long..
true..thangod no long seperation
Oh ya gud thinking:) i'm sooo excited!!
Originally posted by viratmanvi

true..thangod no long seperation
ya seriously yaar ..i cant bear the long separation..hopefully they will sort it out in one episode only..like how they did for that virman scene in which maanvi tries to go away from him..remember??
Originally posted by shrav_virman

ya seriously yaar ..i cant bear the long separation..hopefully they will sort it out in one episode only..like how they did for that virman scene in which maanvi tries to go away from him..remember??

yup reme,bered dats u dey r unique no  mu nothing.😛
I hope Virman gets together with happiness soon...I saw on the SBS segment today that they were gonna arrange their engagement :D
Originally posted by jbieber1998

I hope Virman gets together with happiness soon...I saw on the SBS segment today that they were gonna arrange their engagement :D
yaay i am soo happie for them..actually i couldn c the segment ..can you plz give me the written update.??and wat dey showed exactly??did nia and kushal speak anything about it??