Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Slap is not the solution or answer to this and sugni would gain nothing by slapping him other than vebting out her frustration. It would be better if she doesnt jump to a conclusion but instead give vicky a chance to explain...
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
yes..but  like this funny way..😆
but i know she wont be..as she will be bz with her heart broken issue..and a big lecture towards Viky babu...🤔
but i think Viky babu doesnot deserve a thappar fron fro su..he deserves thappar from Reva or her sis...
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I know it was wrong of him to hide the truth from Sugni but i dont think she should slap him. I think TVS deserves a chance to explain himself because he fell in love with sugni before he found out that Reva was Alive.
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
what a topic!!!

my opinion

NO
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😲 what is this ...vs has hid the truth not rapped sugini lol
he has supported her when other thakur eyed on sugini...then she did
not slap ...if she does i wish vs be never come in her life and let her face other
thakurEdited by -rupa- - 11 years ago
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hell no!!! He deserves her angry words but not a slap.. I hope they show her giving him a chance to explain but no slapping please.
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
mayb reva will slap him...poor guy

but sugni will stop reva...hold her hand...then will slap reva instead...and after seeing the mess n insult Gulab will slap sugni...

*faints*
Hillylove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Slap him for freaking what

Sugni can scream leaave TM or what ever but she better not put her hands on him. I already seen Gulabiya illiterate attitude of having no manners please spare Sugni from that behavior.

Writers already showed how weak they are better not sink lower by having Sugni slapping Vik, like he some child or someone that physically & verbally abused her.

🤣 You are killing me. Great Response👏 We do not need any more illiterate behaviour in the show, I am already hoping Sugni has not inherited that behaviour from her Mother.  Please spare me that thought. 
Hillylove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hell No!!!! Or I will slap her back. 😡
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I wish she walks out and never forgives this Liar  !!!!