Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Maybe

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3132675

What say??
Banaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know I don't think she'll be that bad, I think she walked in at the wrong time and has got a bad impression of Khushi, but knowing our KKGSR she'll win her over soon enough. I don't think she'll all bad as I don't think her and Nani would have been so pleased to see each other. I don't think she's evil, maybe a bit conservative.
alicekhan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AGAINN!!! but i think this izzz not true cz after soo much fall in trp cz of seperation they wont show any seperation again BUTT!! if this izz true then i think the cv's r totally mad!!
TheNikil1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think when Dadi witnessed Arnav's touch on Khushi's hand, Dadi probably got the wrong impression and thought 'who is this good for nothing girl that is trying to get her dirty hands on my one n only grandson??
 Maybe she'll later ask for a remarriage?? and ask for Arshi to temporarily separate until most of the marriage rituals are in place...
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
no they dont said that 
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i dont think so...we cant assume anything b4 the real episode airs...😊
nikeda thumbnail
can v for a while stop thinking like balaji(Kekta)'s CV ie seperation, leap ,etc we keep telling this show is different and than end up thinking like Balaji's show

SILPA8 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
dont believe sbs yar... its betr we wait till epi air n watch...
sbs always  gives rong tag lines...

may be dadi is angry coz arhi marriage not happend in traditional way n infront of elders... thts why she'll not acept her as bahu...
LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: reema.gcpatra

May b Shayam met with Dadi and made a story against khushi and that's why dadi hates khushi and came to save her grand daughter(Anjali) married life                 

was thinking of the same ... 
u read my mind!! 

otherwise why shud dadi dislike her in the 1st look itselF?
harrrismah0 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Guyz...Guyz...
CVs are not mad...its not good that Dadi like Khushi in 1st sight...she ll pretend to b harsh...but ouR Khushi will defo win heR heart...m damn suRe...n as per Mishti...Dadi is ok ok...means she dun have a strong chractr dat can seperate our Arhi...