India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Old track of D3 : My prized possession

Swaron79 Groupbie
Swaron79
Swaron79

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
I know that the topic is not really related to the current track of D3 and it might seem to come out of the blue but  I recently saw the old episodes of D3 and just couldn't resist myself from making a post about it .
Well I started watching the show in december and had no idea about the old track.. for me it was always about SwaRon and hence I just saw the SwaRon bits on YT from the very beginning and my love and craziness for SwaRon increased exponentially by about a million times !!!SmileBig smile

Blame it on my vellapanti or craze for D3 but yesterday I just started watching the entire episodes of D3 from the very starting  and there a few things that I really am amazed as well as startled at.

I gotta admit after watching those episodes, I think somewhere down the line D3 has lost it's true essence now a days !!
I mean the whole Kriya standing up against the dazzlers esp Sharon  and making her own team thing just was simple plain awesome. Even when all of this was going on still there was so much humor in the show. I remember this particular epi where Kriya enters RDX office to announce that she has made her own team and there Swayam just starts staring at Sharon in full majnu mode and Bharat sees that Sharon is also looking at Swayam so he stands infront of Swayam but hamara majnu toh alag hi hai, woh side se Sharon ko phir dekhne lagta hai and this time Nil steps infront for Sharon's 'rescue' !!! It was so sweet and at the same time funny LOL

I guess the one thing I am gonna miss the most is Swayam and Kriya's friendship. They were like the bestest of buddies. One never had to speak it out loud for the other.. they just understood each other so well. And now with Taani's entry that too being shown as Swayam's sister is kind of awkward I feel !!!

The whole Dazzlers vs Weaklings part and Weaklings trying their level best to win the auditions and show Dazzlers that they have in them what it takes to be the best, was such a treat to watch.

Now coming to my favourites ,SwaRon...
I don't know about all of you but in my opinion Swayam's character has changed for the good.
Earlier all he could talk about was Sharon but as he joined weaklings team his passion for dancing started igniting and that is also the reason why Sharon started noticing him at the first place. Later toh after the abandoned corridor scene even Swayam's walk had an attitude and that was the point where Sharon thought that he no more cared about her and she was kinda upset with herself that just to fullfil her ego she had lost someone who cared for her the most in the entire universe.

Sharon was the diva of the college and a pampered daddy's girl but when it came to dancing no one could match upto her level. In the initial episodes the only image one could perceive of her was a stubborn,snotty little princess !! But then came our majnu in the picture and slowly and slowly we all saw her through Swayam's eyes and realized that beneath that cold exterior was a normal girl who is afraid to show the world her real self cause she knows she will get hurt eventually if she does that.. The only person who could bring out her real self was Swayam and she so knew that but again was too stubborn to admit that a weakling could get out the most vulnerable side of her when he simply just stared at her.
Sigh !! Those were the days...

Aaj kal toh Taani ki hi kahaani chal rahi hai show mein.. where is the friendship, the humor, the energy, agression, passion ????
All gone down the drain just to introduce a worthless character in the show !! Can't believe it.

Though I am not a die hard Kriyansh fan but I think as a D3 fan I really do miss Kriya and morover Kriyansh.  No one can take their place and esp not that Despo Taani !! Ugh !!Thumbs Down
How can the CV's after making such a wonderful character like Kriya make such a useless one like Taani ??

Anyhow I am tired of complaining, so this post goes out to all the D3 fans who feel the same as I do. 
Cheers to the old D3/Kriyansh/SwaRon and here's hoping that soon all our wishes are heard and a happy, sensible track which does not involve ONLY TaaRey starts.
Well I do have high hopes from the Footloose competition. *fingers crossed*

Edited by Swaron79 - 06 August 2012 at 3:07am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

kritikakapoorakshayshettyAsh0509ShemliArshasoumyaktca21PhosphenesTwinkle_d3__anonymous__swayamsharonPhantasmTanuka_TanHaStolenKiss.-Nia-Pihu.k11KriShaReYamSnigs.Black_StoneBorn2DanceDeetha.LamheChurake..DamonCrazy..thegameisoncrazysky

Ash0509 Senior Member
Ash0509
Ash0509

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
seriously...i have stopped watching the show after kria's exit...nowadays i only read WU for swaron...the show has lost its charm...and taani sucks...Angry

Edited by ash05 - 06 August 2012 at 3:57am
soumyak Senior Member
soumyak
soumyak

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
well
i LOVE kriyaansh
but i don't watch the old epis cause i just want to see the present one and love taarey
cause if i see kriyaansh,i won't be able to accept taarey as it IS
u know.

but i LOVE jealous rey
booksfreak07 Goldie
booksfreak07
booksfreak07

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
I know!! I miss ye old track too... It's like they have lost direction of where they wanted the story to go. Sad.. Unhappy
.Comics_Music. IF-Rockerz
.Comics_Music.
.Comics_Music.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Yup I miss the old D3...awesome post!!
Tyler_Durden IF-Dazzler
Tyler_Durden
Tyler_Durden

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soumyak

well
i LOVE kriyaansh
but i don't watch the old epis cause i just want to see the present one and love taarey
cause if i see kriyaansh,i won't be able to accept taarey as it IS
u know.

but i LOVE jealous rey

i dont like getting in troble So let me put it this way
love TAAREY as much u want but D give KRIYAANSH A shot they will have ur heart before u know it
They hav mine and always will

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top