Sensational South

Will they be there for Suriya?

rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
The audio launch of Suriya's 'Maatraan' promises to be a grand one, with the makers coming up with all the attractive features to make it a super success. To start with, the venue of the event itself initiated the required buzz. Add to this, Suriya on his part has come up with his own concept and if all goes well, will be one cracker of an event. 

For the event, happening at Singapore on August 9th, Suriya has personally invited all the heroines, he has worked with. And, this includes almost the who's who of the female leads -  Asin (Ghajini, Vel), Trisha (Aaru and Mounam Pesiyadhe), Divya and Sameera (Vaaranam Aayiram), Tamannah (Ayan), Nayanthara (Ghajini), Anushka (Singam) and Shruthi (7aum Arivu). Of course, it has be to seen if all the mentioned stars can allot time from their busy schedule. Who knows, the tinsel damsels might just storm Malaysia, reinforcing their rapport with Suriya. 

Harris Jayaraj will be performing live at the event, unveiling the songs of the film. Apart from the cast and crew of the film, Suriya's wife Jyothika and brother Karthi will also be there at the audio launch.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahi. thumbnail
Producer are ags and Eros they can make them come to singapore...

But if Whoever comes I don't care but want madly want jyo to come :D
rechus thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ravi.

Producer are ags and Eros they can make them come to singapore...

But if Whoever comes I don't care but want madly want jyo to come :D

u r jyo's fan brother??
sahi. thumbnail
I am a die hard fan of jyothika sister...

I was very disappointed on jyo retirement no actress doesn't impress me like jyothika... She is great performer miss her very much 😆
rechus thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ravi.

I am a die hard fan of jyothika sister...

I was very disappointed on jyo retirement no actress doesn't impress me like jyothika... She is great performer miss her very much 😆

i love her acting...she rocked in khushi...what an expression..it is my most favourate movie of jyothika...
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Jyothika is certainly one of the best actress and really miss her acting. Looking forward for the release of the audio 😊
Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow..he had invited these many stars..really looking forward for this event..
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Thanks Rechus dear for sharing this article..👏

Its really gonna be a grand event and if Jyothika too joins in then its double dhamaka for all..🥳 Waiting for the songs too..😍

sahi. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rechus

i love her acting...she rocked in khushi...what an expression..it is my most favourate movie of jyothika...

jyothika chandramukhi, mozhi all of her films she did a great acting... miss her very much...
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Who can forget Jo's expressions and dance in Chandramukhi and her deaf and dumb gal character in Mozhi makes me think of her whenever i see any persons like tat..👏

I heard she is gonna come back to big screen again hope its happens soon..😍