Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

LMYAM Update Schedule:Imp Note Pg4 (Page 4)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged

Imp Note

I can see that the updates r not posted regularly .. So in case both our daily and back-up updaters are not able to do it , I will hv to go for fresh list of updaters who can do it regularly

Anyone wants to volunteer ... One thing guys , if u volunteer , then make sure u r regular and responsible about it or else plss dont volunteer 

Unless members will come forward and take the responsibility of regular updates , we cant do anything .. So it all depends on u people and how much regular u all r in providing updtes ..

Just asking for updates will not provide updates magically ..u got to volunteer and then be regular and responsible ...

Looking forward to some regular and responsible volunteers now .. mention the date u can do the update for sure .. just dont write put me anyday

LMYAM Dev team

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Demi-chitra_rao..Naina..Yum_SRSiyapaaQueenilluminated.snowflake.

illuminated. IF-Stunnerz
illuminated.
illuminated.

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Replying here as well as the DT thread. I'll take Mondays. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Chatterpot Senior Member
Chatterpot
Chatterpot

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

<p align="center">Imp Note</p>
<div align="center"></div>
<div align="center">I can see that the updates r not posted regularly .. So in case both our daily and back-up updaters are not able to do it , I will hv to go for fresh list of updaters who can do it regularly </div>
<div align="center">Anyone wants to volunteer ... One thing guys , if u volunteer , then make sure u r regular and responsible about it or else plss dont volunteer </div>
<div align="center">Unless members will come forward and take the responsibility of regular updates , we cant do anything .. So it all depends on u people and how much regular u all r in providing updtes ..</div>
<div align="center">Just asking for updates will not provide updates magically ..u got to volunteer and then be regular and responsible ...</div>
<div align="center">Looking forward to some regular and responsible volunteers now .. mention the date u can do the update for sure .. just dont write put me anyday </div>
<div align="center">LMYAM Dev team</div>
<em></em>

Hi and sorry for not updating it on this Monday as I was busy with Eid around my place, so inshallah from next Monday I will definetly do it so count me in for sure for monday.

jyoti06

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
@Chatterpot : U can remain back-up updater for monday and Saraa is taking up the regular  monday slot .. hope its fine with u Embarrassed

can u take regular tuesday , only if u can commit to it ? Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chatterpotilluminated.

Yum_SR IF-Sizzlerz
Yum_SR
Yum_SR

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
sorry for the last week, but i pm'd back-up updaters, i still want to do regular updates for wednesday & thursday n i will be regular.

jyoti06

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aish-Naksh

sorry for the last week, but i pm'd back-up updaters, i still want to do regular updates for wednesday & thursday n i will be regular.
Hey dear  it will b grt if u continue for wed-thurs .. even if u put up highlights ,its still fine .. but just try to b regular ..Embarrassed

About back-up updaters , I really hope we get some more on whom we can rely Smile

Yum_SR

Chatterpot Senior Member
Chatterpot
Chatterpot

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Chatterpot : U can remain back-up updater for monday
and Saraa is taking up the regular monday slot .. hope its fine with u Embarrassed

can u take regular tuesday , only if u can commit to it ? Embarrassed

Oh yeah Tuesday is no problem I will do it from now on regularly.

jyoti06

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged

Ok so here is the final schedule and I m hoping from today onwards all Updaters will b regular Embarrassed

Monday-~Saraa~
Tuesday-Chatterpot
Wednesday-Aish-Naksh
Thursdfay-Aish-Naksh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SushmaGillAqibaa_19Yum_SRilluminated.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index