Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Update s edule toh update ho gaya par actual updates kab aa rahein hain 😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Imp Note

I can see that the updates r not posted regularly .. So in case both our daily and back-up updaters are not able to do it , I will hv to go for fresh list of updaters who can do it regularly

Anyone wants to volunteer ... One thing guys , if u volunteer , then make sure u r regular and responsible about it or else plss dont volunteer 

Unless members will come forward and take the responsibility of regular updates , we cant do anything .. So it all depends on u people and how much regular u all r in providing updtes ..

Just asking for updates will not provide updates magically ..u got to volunteer and then be regular and responsible ...

Looking forward to some regular and responsible volunteers now .. mention the date u can do the update for sure .. just dont write put me anyday

LMYAM Dev team

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Replying here as well as the DT thread. I'll take Mondays. ðŸ˜ƒ
Chatterpot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

<p align="center">Imp Note</p>
<div align="center"></div>
<div align="center">I can see that the updates r not posted regularly .. So in case both our daily and back-up updaters are not able to do it , I will hv to go for fresh list of updaters who can do it regularly </div>
<div align="center">Anyone wants to volunteer ... One thing guys , if u volunteer , then make sure u r regular and responsible about it or else plss dont volunteer </div>
<div align="center">Unless members will come forward and take the responsibility of regular updates , we cant do anything .. So it all depends on u people and how much regular u all r in providing updtes ..</div>
<div align="center">Just asking for updates will not provide updates magically ..u got to volunteer and then be regular and responsible ...</div>
<div align="center">Looking forward to some regular and responsible volunteers now .. mention the date u can do the update for sure .. just dont write put me anyday </div>
<div align="center">LMYAM Dev team</div>

<em></em>

Hi and sorry for not updating it on this Monday as I was busy with Eid around my place, so inshallah from next Monday I will definetly do it so count me in for sure for monday.
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Chatterpot : U can remain back-up updater for monday and Saraa is taking up the regular  monday slot .. hope its fine with u 😳

can u take regular tuesday , only if u can commit to it ? 😳
Yum_SR thumbnail
sorry for the last week, but i pm'd back-up updaters, i still want to do regular updates for wednesday & thursday n i will be regular.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aish-Naksh

sorry for the last week, but i pm'd back-up updaters, i still want to do regular updates for wednesday & thursday n i will be regular.

Hey dear  it will b grt if u continue for wed-thurs .. even if u put up highlights ,its still fine .. but just try to b regular ..😳

About back-up updaters , I really hope we get some more on whom we can rely 😊
Chatterpot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Chatterpot : U can remain back-up updater for monday
and Saraa is taking up the regular monday slot .. hope its fine with u 😳

can u take regular tuesday , only if u can commit to it ? 😳

Oh yeah Tuesday is no problem I will do it from now on regularly.