Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Siddhi kisi aur ke saath eww..she is made for kunal πŸ˜‰ sinal divorce 😭 😭 ekta at some point vl make mahesh turn -ve..trp ke liye kuch bhi karege 😑 i don't believe her πŸ˜• i don't understand wts d need to introduce mahesh in siddhi's life.? Sulekha hai na? I don't want any other lead actor in this show...
Raksha13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: d.padmini

hmm. so does this mean kunal is indeed married to richa dont think divorce will happen post leap..anyways irrespective of kunal being marrid or not will surely get to see a jelous and possessive kunal fially at least will get ome thing ihave ben waiting for a long time, 

Han Padmini, even I wished to see a jealous Kunal , finally our wish will be fulfilled 😊
StrangeStories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.

Knew this was going to happen sooner or later. Oh well, at least we may get to see Kunal jealous for a change. But oh when in God's name did Kunal and Siddhi get officially divorced? Last I saw was Kunal tearing the divorce papers in Richa's face? Did I miss something ... πŸ˜•
Drivemecracy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tfs...already there is a lot of misunderstanding to sort out...now here is a new one...surely kunal will think siddhi married dewan...i hope this new guy won't turn as another richa...
abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
No y is this happening y :-(
I think Ek loves torturing her
viewers coz first it was Richa
between SiNal now this Ronit
between SiNal i hope like most
of us are wishing twins become
catalyst to bring them closer.Edited by abd_20 - 11 years ago
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ok.. just when I thought things couldn't get worse.. we are again given a shocker. All of us are concentrating on Kunal not to get married to the witch and lo, what have we here.. Siddhi and another man! I seriously hope and pray that the guy is a positive character and helps the twins in uniting Sinal. Yes, more and more MUs to be cleared.. I think this is becoming a headache for the twins now!! I wish them all the bestπŸ˜‰

And yeah, when did the divorce happen? It must have happened at some point otherwise how will Richa and Kunal marriage talks happen?
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hima2012

ok.. just when I thought things couldn't get worse.. we are again given a shocker. All of us are concentrating on Kunal not to get married to the witch and lo, what have we here.. Siddhi and another man! I seriously hope and pray that the guy is a positive character and helps the twins in uniting Sinal. Yes, more and more MUs to be cleared.. I think this is becoming a headache for the twins now!! I wish them all the bestπŸ˜‰

And yeah, when did the divorce happen? It must have happened at some point otherwise how will Richa and Kunal marriage talks happen?

Hima SINAL were officially divorced on 27th episode...seema & kunal's convo clears all the doubts. kunal had torn the div papers but later in the 4mths time they get officially div πŸ˜‘

its becoming a typical EK freak show, i had the faintest hope to return to the show post leap but i have no interest now to waste my time trying to sympathise with the character's who are ruined beyond anything. all these new twist & people are just a headache and nothing else. SS quit the show now & help this freak show in shutting down for everyone's piece of mind.
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

Hima SINAL were officially divorced on 27th episode...seema & kunal's convo clears all the doubts. kunal had torn the div papers but later in the 4mths time they get officially div πŸ˜‘

its becoming a typical EK freak show, i had the faintest hope to return to the show post leap but i have no interest now to waste my time trying to sympathise with the character's who are ruined beyond anything. all these new twist & people are just a headache and nothing else. SS quit the show now & help this freak show in shutting down for everyone's piece of mind.

Good decision RamyaπŸ‘.. I will watch for a few episodes.. see where the story is going.. mainly I want to see what the witch's place is in Chopra house after 9 yrs😑. Then what is this new guy all about.. what and how are the twins going to lay the trap for their parents like EK saidπŸ˜†. I still have it in me now that some freshness is going to come with the twins. I will quit when all goes to hell again!!πŸ˜†
ashuS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What is this utter nonsense?Ekta why cant u try something creative.Same old crap stories.Damn sure even though Sinal reunite, this fellow and richa would join to make their life hell.Getting pissed off seeing this all.
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
As we all know,ekta ke pas aur koi kaam nahi hai..she is all set to creat illogical stuff in parichay...sinal separated..ab sirf siddhi-sulekha-mahesh-kids drama ya phir kunal-seema's kids scenes..less kunal chopra..less sinal scenes..more negativity,high voltage drama..i'm nt sure whether parents trap concept is implemented or auidences trap..???