||RaghaVi Kingdom AT #4: Jud Ke Judaa|| - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by betty123

Y do I feel Sia bared the pain of boiling water coz she wanna feel Raghav's pain?

Or its just I m expecting too much
Could be... there are many ways in which we can interpret this
1) to show Viraj that the pain he has given Raghav... neither has it hurt him or her... both are still strong to fight him

2) a kind of punishment to herself for putting raghav through that pain! It is only bcoz of her that Viraj has beaten up Raghav... so she feels she deserved to be punished!

3) to show Viraj that everytime he will hurt Raghav... sia will hurt herself... just to prove to Viraj .. what raghav means to her!
but i feel dat as RAGHAV ran 2 save her, he might fall in trouble,either he will get d electric shock, or in order 2 save her kuch nuksaan hoga uska..
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

don know DIVA, but hw cumRaghavI r constantly tortured nd dat anima Viraaj is still so safe nd fine..🤢
I wish he suffers for his deed soon...
Originally posted by sam123_0

Could be... there are many ways in which we can interpret this
1) to show Viraj that the pain he has given Raghav... neither has it hurt him or her... both are still strong to fight him

2) a kind of punishment to herself for putting raghav through that pain! It is only bcoz of her that Viraj has beaten up Raghav... so she feels she deserved to be punished!

3) to show Viraj that everytime he will hurt Raghav... sia will hurt herself... just to prove to Viraj .. what raghav means to her!
very well put up Sam...bt I cudnt gt the actual reason out of the three.
no sam, it was not 2 show Viraaj dat RAGHAV's pain hurts her becos, Viraaj still doesnt know dat RAGHAV knows her truth.

DIVA, i really want Viraaj 2 b hanged in d mid of d road till his last breathe, esp aftr d way he has beated RAGHAV nd nw d electric shock stuff.

no sam, it was not 2 show Viraaj dat RAGHAV's pain hurts her becos, Viraaj still doesnt know dat RAGHAV knows her truth.

DIVA, i really want Viraaj 2 b hanged in d mid of d road till his last breathe, esp aftr d way he has beated RAGHAV nd nw d electric shock stuff.
I want him to get severe punishment to wat he did with Sia...Raghav will take his revenge soon for sure
yes now i hope ek bar RAGHAV jab bahar agay, he never goes back 2 jail..
LMAO...i just rewatched d scene..🤣
d way RAGHAV asked '' naraz hain''...🤣
i mean seriously, hiullarious 2 see his darahua expression.🤣..he was feeling shy too.🤣

LMAO...i just rewatched d scene..🤣
d way RAGHAV asked '' naraz hain''...🤣
i mean seriously, hiullarious 2 see his darahua expression.🤣..he was feeling shy too.🤣
link do mujhe bhi dekhna h🤔
Originally posted by betty123

link do mujhe bhi dekhna h🤔
http://kuchtohlogkahenge.in/2012/august/8th/dailymotion/dil_se_di_hai_dua_saubhagyavati_bhava_part1.php

ye le dekhley..😍😍...luved d way RAGHAV holds his ear..😍