Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

||RaghaVi Kingdom AT #4: Jud Ke Judaa|| (Page 80)

Post Reply New Post

Page 80 of 150

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
@sun welcome back Hug well so tho hey aakhir sabse bade toweliya fan ho tum LOL
and this is raghav not ONUD'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saraa...dreamygatz..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||RaghaVi Kingdom AT #4: Jud Ke Judaa|| (Page 80)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
east or west, RaghaVI are the best.

..dreamygatz..Ephemera

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

i just wish this drama ends soon RaghavI get there duesCry ...then let HC and SJ be freed from thsi bonded labour Angry thing...show is  Dead
they can do awesome somewhere else where they are respected and there hardwork is recognised and credit is given...
HC and SJ are sweating it out ...doing outstanding performance surpassing themselves evertime setting new standards ALL COMES TO NOTHING Cry its all wasted Cry

The thing which makes me sad that once upon a time This was the BEST show. Such a different unique concept and such powerful show. It was too good but just because of a damn crap leap, they ruined the whole show. I still hope that this new PH brings the old dsdsb back. As I dont wanna loose raghaVI/harshsri so soonCry

..dreamygatz..Ephemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraella

i just wish this drama ends soon RaghavI get there duesCry ...then let HC and SJ be freed from thsi bonded labour Angry thing...show is  Dead
they can do awesome somewhere else where they are respected and there hardwork is recognised and credit is given...
HC and SJ are sweating it out ...doing outstanding performance surpassing themselves evertime setting new standards ALL COMES TO NOTHING Cry its all wasted Cry

The thing which makes me sad that once upon a time This was the BEST show. Such a different unique concept and such powerful show. It was too good but just because of a damn crap leap, they ruined the whole show. I still hope that this new PH brings the old dsdsb back. As I dont wanna loose raghaVI/harshsri so soonCry

well i have no hopes with PH...
for me the show is beyond repairAngry
raghavI rocks and i will just love them 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..dreamygatz..

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

..dreamygatz..

..dreamygatz..

IF-Sizzlerz

..dreamygatz..

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
ana u there??
mrw i ll give a final take on raghavi from the very beginning!!Big smile
i feel as if its a farewell party!!!CryCryCry

Ephemera

..dreamygatz..

IF-Sizzlerz

..dreamygatz..

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Saraella

well i have no hopes with PH...
for me the show is beyond repairAngry
raghavI rocks and i will just love them 

PH gotta realise wat they lost by ruining the show!!

Ephemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
@sarah y are you saying that please be in contact 

..dreamygatz..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.