Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?
Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

India-Forums

||RaghaVi Kingdom AT #4: Jud Ke Judaa|| (Page 79)

Ephemera IF-Sizzlerz
Ephemera
Ephemera

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
SWEET RAGHAVI Day Dreaming

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
toh today... the new sets that signalled take over by the new production house were shown and personally, i kind of liked them and kind of not... Tongue  they were too bright... maroon carpet, orange curtains Stern Smile and the lighting was too bright.. the staircase was not grand like the old one... and viraj's room was a little small... not like the old one..Ouch this is a family in mourning... they cud have atleast toned down the color a bit.. Ouch, but no... Stern Smile

Edited by flutterby - 23 October 2012 at 3:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saraa.Ephemera

Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
Saraa.
Saraa.

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by flutterby

toh today... the new sets that signalled take over by the new production house were shown and personally, i kind of liked them and kind of not... Tongue  they were too bright... maroon carpet and the lighting was too bright.. the staircase was not grand like the old one... and viraj's room was a little small... not like the old one..Ouch this is a family in mourning... they cud have atleast toned down the color a bit.. Ouch, but no... Stern Smile

I agree with you but as long as they do a good job with show, I will not have any problem. lets see how they handles the show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

flutterby

Ephemera IF-Sizzlerz
Ephemera
Ephemera

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
i just wish this drama ends soon RaghavI get there duesCry ...then let HC and SJ be freed from thsi bonded labour Angry thing...show is  Dead
they can do awesome somewhere else where they are respected and there hardwork is recognised and credit is given...
HC and SJ are sweating it out ...doing outstanding performance surpassing themselves evertime setting new standards ALL COMES TO NOTHING Cry its all wasted Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

flutterby

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
worst was the orange curtains... Orange Curtain orangecurtain.jpg photoand maroon carpet, furniture...  Shocked Confused what a combo... Ermm but raghavi took away my attention from the new sets.. LOL but the problem was during the raghavi convo... again ur attention went to those maroon, orange combo.. making u Wacko

Edited by flutterby - 23 October 2012 at 3:54am

Saraa.Ephemera

Ephemera IF-Sizzlerz
Ephemera
Ephemera

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
@flutter may be the bungalow on rent for shooting is itself under some financial problem LOL hence the people incharge went for cheap and wonky colour comboLOL
harshu.sundas IF-Stunnerz
harshu.sundas
harshu.sundas

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
hahahaha, SIA being d wife cudnt bring d urti zulfein back, but RAGHAV hearing my command got his zulfein 4 me...Blushing

Saraa.Ephemera

harshu.sundas IF-Stunnerz
harshu.sundas
harshu.sundas

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flutterby

worst was the orange curtains... Orange Curtain orangecurtain.jpg photoand maroon carpet, furniture...  Shocked Confused what a combo... Ermm but raghavi took away my attention from the new sets.. LOL but the problem was during the raghavi convo... again ur attention went to those maroon, orange combo.. making u Wacko

Ermm... it is ONU's fav color

Saraa.Ephemera

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index