Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

||RaghaVi Kingdom AT #4: Jud Ke Judaa|| (Page 77)

Post Reply New Post

Page 77 of 150

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
arre, laxmi... raghav keeps saying na.. ki * mujhe aap logon se door jaana hoga..* !? so cant help but think that this is the hint of his incoming exit from the show.. Ermm arre, i wish harshad cud come clean and say whether he is exiting the showand if so, when?? sirdard of watching the show kam ho jayega.. Ouch

Edited by flutterby - 16 October 2012 at 4:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||RaghaVi Kingdom AT #4: Jud Ke Judaa|| (Page 77)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flutterby

arre, laxmi... raghav keeps saying na.. ki * mujhe aap logon se door jaana hoga..* !? so cant help but think that this is the hint of his incoming exit from the show.. Ermm arre, i wish harshad cud come clean and say whether he is exiting the showand if so, when?? sirdard of watching the show kam ho jayega.. Ouch

@black it hurts me so much to listen thatCry
well i will watch HC till he comes there in that crap show

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged

please RaghavI  i wanted to see more of these hugsCry

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
hugs.. ka pata nahin...
Dont Know
we will see raghav viraj holding hands .. running from police takboscenes... and god knows what else... Ouch aur yeh le meri taraf se hug Hug

Edited by flutterby - 16 October 2012 at 7:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
is'nt sia along with Raghav?Confused

from where do you get all those smileys?

prachurya

IF-Dazzler

prachurya

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Guys u can check out today's E24 U Me Aur TV- it had HC and SJ separate segments. Each of them painted and decorated a pot each for Navrartri. HC talked abt him being in a Gujrati Med School before studying in Bengali Med School and hw he used to attend Navratri celebrations only for the food and never participated in anything else. HC keeps looking at his creation saying dat he has done painting and stuff for the first tym. SJ happily decorates her pot singing out Navratri songs 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

flutterbyEphemera

silky_harshad

IF-Rockerz

silky_harshad

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
teri bahon me mili...aisi raahat si mujhe
ho gai jane jahan teri adat si mujhe Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
I dont think HC is gonna leave. Sia love will save raghav. :( :(

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.