Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

||RaghaVi Kingdom AT #4: Jud Ke Judaa|| (Page 76)

Post Reply New Post

Page 76 of 150

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
i wanted to see a RaghavI SR like HC's past shows!! Cry HC all shows like KDMHMD TL DP had SR y not SB? raghavI are also romantic a lot!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||RaghaVi Kingdom AT #4: Jud Ke Judaa|| (Page 76)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Elysia

IF-Rockerz

Elysia

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Make a topic and demand it LOL

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
making a Raghavi or raghav or HC/SJ related topic in the forum is a suicidal!!! Angry

but still i want RAGHAVI SR!!! 
many days passed by apart from Vandy's latest thread no yummy posts onlyCry
where are thou my dear toweliya gang!!!Cry 
i want to read a decentErmm toweliya writeupROFL

Edited by lakshmi_3004 - 13 October 2012 at 6:55am

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
raghavI SR...*takes a deep breath and sigh* Day Dreaming

raghavI inching closer...Day DreamingBlushing
sia seducing raghavBlushing all the time naughty raghav looking..staring at her lipsBlushing
ain mauke pe sia rootna ROFL...raghav manaanaall these with a BG score *Day Dreaming*
then Raghav makes sia sit on the bedBlushingDay Dreaming
and then...la la la la la BlushingBlushing
and then the room becomes dark...and only candle lights are focused LOL
how i wish raghavI went for a romantic sizzling honeymoonBlushingDay Dreaming

P.S sorry i know its inappropriate time to think about it.Ouch..due to present condition...but can't help it!LOL! raghavI also deserve atleast 1 time SR knoAngryLOL
 so many almost kisses Angry Cry

Edited by lakshmi_3004 - 13 October 2012 at 6:55am

april10

IF-Rockerz

april10

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

i wanted to see a RaghavI SR like HC's past shows!! Cry HC all shows like KDMHMD TL DP had SR y not SB? raghavI are also romantic a lot!!

RaghaVI is romantic too but cvs has rushed everything for them.  

To me this show does not make sense anymore at all.  Even cvs does not have any idea what they are doing...

They have wasted all talented actors in this show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by april10

Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

RaghaVI is romantic too but cvs has rushed everything for them.  

To me this show does not make sense anymore at all.  Even cvs does not have any idea what they are doing...

They have wasted all talented actors in this show.
i agree shiv that the show gone to drains...Angry but can't they show SR properly??AngryCry...i miss raghavI closeupsCry

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
i wish that they end the show... on a happy note rather than show raghav dead.. Ouch i wud like to have good memories of sb?, not remember a gory death scene, and the drag accompanying it Stern Smile 

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flutterby

i wish that they end the show... on a happy note rather than show raghav dead.. Ouch i wud like to have good memories of sb?, not remember a gory death scene, and the drag accompanying it Stern Smile 
ending part samaj mein aaya...but y should ragahv ...?Confused shubh shubh bol Angry dear
i mean no body acknowledged that HC is indeed gonna quit so no dying vying of hc

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Saraa.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.