Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?
Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

India-Forums

   

||RaghaVi Kingdom AT #4: Jud Ke Judaa|| (Page 3)

The_Inner_Voice Goldie
The_Inner_Voice
The_Inner_Voice

Joined: 05 July 2012
Posts: 1654

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by betty123

SnehaHug U r just amazing with ur poetry...

As for RaghaVi ...i think it will becum...

"Amar Prem Kahani"


Thanks Betty dear Hug

I have a business proposal here... "Ek Amar Rrem Kahani" khud Raghavians ki zubani...

There will be many out there(raghavians) ready to help publish the book... n we'll have loads of readers(Raghavian again)... What say shall we start LOL


Originally posted by harshu.sundas

Sneha, dear, really ur poems make me dream on RaghavI more...Day Dreaming
do write on d separation scene..Day Dreaming


Awww Sun Hug ... Thanks 4 the words but yaar we really dont need my lines to make us dream more than we already are Day Dreaming

Ok now i have to keep a track of this list:

Vandy Di: Raghavi relationship

Betty: Raghavi hug n smooch

Sun: Raghavi separation scene

Do i see you guys laughing at my plight Confused... I can see u doing ROFL Betty...  LOL



Edited by The_Inner_Voice - 07 August 2012 at 3:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

betty123harshu.sundas

betty123 IF-Rockerz
betty123
betty123

Joined: 24 February 2010
Posts: 9644

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

Originally posted by betty123

Originally posted by harshu.sundas

nw it is a soulful nd yet very much painful rishta...Day Dreaming
really, wen will sia see his pain nd realize her luv??Angry
i cannot wait DIVA..Cry
Sun realization track is the one where we will get the most beautiful moments between RaghaViDay Dreaming
yes, nd it shud start wid sia seeing his wounds, touching dem wid her own hands nd crying ond spot,nd prolly by holding him or hugging him, widout any sense, nd wen she gains back d senses she pushes him back...BlushingDay Dreaming
ihope RPS ko zyada rude na lagjaye ..Ouch
ghosh it wud b sweet...n I m sure even Raghav can see luv in her eyes NOW...Day Dreaming
harshu.sundas IF-Stunnerz
harshu.sundas
harshu.sundas

Joined: 29 August 2011
Posts: 41591

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by betty123

Originally posted by harshu.sundas

Originally posted by betty123

Originally posted by harshu.sundas

nw it is a soulful nd yet very much painful rishta...Day Dreaming
really, wen will sia see his pain nd realize her luv??Angry
i cannot wait DIVA..Cry
Sun realization track is the one where we will get the most beautiful moments between RaghaViDay Dreaming
yes, nd it shud start wid sia seeing his wounds, touching dem wid her own hands nd crying ond spot,nd prolly by holding him or hugging him, widout any sense, nd wen she gains back d senses she pushes him back...BlushingDay Dreaming
ihope RPS ko zyada rude na lagjaye ..Ouch
ghosh it wud b sweet...n I m sure even Raghav can see luv in her eyes NOW...Day Dreaming
RPS ki reaction baad mein analyse karengey but scene miley to sahi.Ermm..i think, we were crying 4 a damn bandage scene since ages nd later we got none..D'ohAngryOuch
harshu.sundas IF-Stunnerz
harshu.sundas
harshu.sundas

Joined: 29 August 2011
Posts: 41591

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Sneha,plss one poem on d scene wen RAGHAV smiles nd gazes at her in jail while she is blabbing nonsense..Day DreamingROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_Inner_Voice

The_Inner_Voice Goldie
The_Inner_Voice
The_Inner_Voice

Joined: 05 July 2012
Posts: 1654

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

Sneha,plss one poem on d scene wen RAGHAV smiles nd gazes at her in jail while she is blabbing nonsense..Day DreamingROFL


Sun... Shocked

i'm already knee deep in this poem wishlist... I'm not adding this to the list Tongue till i finish the previous ones LOL

And now stop remembering or imagining any other Raghavi scenes for the poem... I mean it Sun LOL





Edited by The_Inner_Voice - 07 August 2012 at 3:54am
betty123 IF-Rockerz
betty123
betty123

Joined: 24 February 2010
Posts: 9644

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_Inner_Voice

Originally posted by betty123

SnehaHug U r just amazing with ur poetry...

As for RaghaVi ...i think it will becum...

"Amar Prem Kahani"


Thanks Betty dear Hug

I have a business proposal here... "Ek Amar Rrem Kahani" khud Raghavians ki zubani...

There will be many out there(raghavians) ready to help publish the book... n we'll have loads of readers(Raghavian again)... What say shall we start LOL


Originally posted by harshu.sundas

Sneha, dear, really ur poems make me dream on RaghavI more...Day Dreaming
do write on d separation scene..Day Dreaming



Awww Sun Hug ... Thanks 4 the words but yaar we really dont need my lines to make us dream more than we already are Day Dreaming

Ok now i have to keep a track of this list:

Vandy Di: Raghavi relationship

Betty: Raghavi hug n smooch

Sun: Raghavi separation scene

Do i see you guys laughing at my plight Confused... I can see u doing ROFL Betty...
I m ready to read if u r expressing each n every emotionLOL

n thanx for reminding me...Angry...i m waiting for the pmROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_Inner_Voice

betty123 IF-Rockerz
betty123
betty123

Joined: 24 February 2010
Posts: 9644

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

RPS ki reaction baad mein analyse karengey but scene miley to sahi.Ermm..i think, we were crying 4 a damn bandage scene since ages nd later we got none..D'ohAngryOuch
han yr...high tym ...v deserve to get one nowOuch
The_Inner_Voice Goldie
The_Inner_Voice
The_Inner_Voice

Joined: 05 July 2012
Posts: 1654

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by betty123

I m ready to read if u r expressing each n every emotionLOL

n thanx for reminding me...Angry...i m waiting for the pmROFL


A short prelude out there sent 2 u thru PM.. enjoy Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index