Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

||RaghaVi Kingdom AT #4: Jud Ke Judaa|| (Page 129)

Post Reply New Post

Page 129 of 150

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
sundas... yes, this was a funny scene... coz raghav goes from doing 1-2 push ups to 100-101 push ups in seconds... ROFL i also liked the scene where raghav is abt to punch the mirror.. and sia gives him a pillow and tells him to punch the pillow instead... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saraa.harshu.sundas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||RaghaVi Kingdom AT #4: Jud Ke Judaa|| (Page 129)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by flutterby

sundas... yes, this was a funny scene... coz raghav goes from doing 1-2 push ups to 100-101 push ups in seconds... ROFL i also liked the scene where raghav is abt to punch the mirror.. and sia gives him a pillow and tells him to punch the pillow instead... LOL
yupp flutter... dat scene of push ups even said a lot, probably 1st tym ever the bloody mechanic RAGHAV wanted sum1 to notice him or actually care for him..
ahh what a pure revealation of his love for her...
i really loved the track when his feelings were slowly growing for her, nd all he believed was that even she must b feeling d same nd also cares for him the way he does...

i guess that is the reason why during the rejection i felt much more bad nd sad for RAGHAV...

yes nd also the mirror scene, once again symbolic... nd even dat scene also hints RAGHAV dat SIA will always try nd show him the right path nd take care of him...

ohh hw i wish CVs werent so stupid to make SIA a complete liar who lied for months 2 him..
nd more dumb was he dint even feel decieved aftr the truth came out..Sleepy
both r human nd CVs shud hv known it, damn u CVs...rottt rottt rott...DeadDeadDeadDeadDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

turnonthelightsflutterby

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged

this scene was monumental in building up of raghavi coz it was the start of their growth as a beautiful married couple... shame that the cvs chose to look elsewhere and develop something else
Cry Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nidhi223019Saraa.harshu.sundas

Nidhi223019

Nidhi223019

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Flutter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on becoming IF-Goldie..

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhi223019

Flutter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on becoming IF-Goldie..

wow, Shocked u were keeping track??? thankus so much!!! 
Thanks - smiley flower 1 photo thanks-33.gifhope u too will become a goldie soon...

Edited by flutterby - 30 January 2013 at 1:03pm

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Flutter congrats on becoming Goldie!!! Big smile

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
thanks very much shreya... Thanks - smiley flower 1 photo thanks-33.gif       Embarrassed

Edited by flutterby - 30 January 2013 at 10:30pm

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

congrats for becoming goldie.

and I agree with you, I too wish that SB never took a leap. if they have handle the show in a sensible way then DSDSB would have been still on air with raghav sia aka harshad sriti but they chose to destory everything and now they are paying for it. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.