Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
definitely SRI..this tym drooling ka samandar banayengey..🤣
i hope we get good MODS, orelse imagine kar main MOD bani toh, drooling posts will b all allowed, nd jo nahi karega, i wud warn dat member...🤣
RaghavI dint had a SR, agar hota toh dis forum wud go upside down wid so many besharam posts..🤣
Minionite thumbnail
Let's hope we get a mod who is as big a drooler as us. Tab toh baat ban jayegi. 🤣
Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

Let's hope we get a mod who is as big a drooler as us. Tab toh baat ban jayegi. 🤣

i just want a MOD, who knows d meaning of DEVELOPMENT TEAM..🤣
becos, SB forum ke sabhi MODs usually gayab rehte the, nd jo active hote the, they wud ulta bigrofy the situation more..🤣
kisiko khula warning dete the, nd the main wrong doers wud get PMs..🤣
i even asked a MOD oncve ke aisa kyun, nd usne reply kitya, hum tumse thodi poochengey ke hum kisko khula warn karety, nd kisko pm se warn karey ??..🤣
tabh i understood, tha, for RAGHAV fans it was open warning, nd for the other group, warning wud b in love letters taken by a pigeon just like the way sallu ko milta hain in  maine pyar kiya..🤣🤣
Minionite thumbnail
Maybe I'll try out to be mod for that new forum. 😆

And don't blame the mods yaar. Mods ka kam bahut mushkil hota hai. They need to remain neutral even if everyone knows who they are a fan of.

Main Shapath ki main mod hoon and once it came out who I was a fan of. Fans of the other actors PMed me some very hateful comments about it once.
SRI i m nt saying all d MODs r bad..
but in dis forum MODs were biased, nd its nt only me, but many of us felt d same..

chal chor ye baatein..

one of the best RaghavI moments were when SIA helps RPS wearing his shirt, ahh she saw him shirtless☺️, eventhough i hated 2 see her closing her eyes..😡🤣
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
sun, off topic but I love raghaVi siggie on your signature box. loved this scene so much when sia laughed for the first time so heartly because of our raghav. 
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
wow... u guys r still carring on... great!!!!!!!!!!! 😃 sundas... that scene was too good... coz sia almost strangulated raghav in her haste to finish closing raghav's shirt buttons... 😆 phir dono ka sir takrana was so funny... 😆

sara... that scene which u r talking abt was interupted...  so i cudnt fully appreciate it... 😔
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: flutterby

wow... u guys r still carring on... great!!!!!!!!!!! 😃 sundas... that scene was too good... coz sia almost strangulated raghav in her haste to finish closing raghav's shirt buttons... 😆 phir dono ka sir takrana was so funny... 😆

sara... that scene which u r talking abt was interupted...  so i cudnt fully appreciate it... 😔

I agree with you, but harshsri made that scene very beautiful. I hate how some of great raghav sia scenes were interupted but what to say, our cvs loved to do that😭

and I agree with you all, shirt scene was truly epic. loved that one. and harshsri look so cute in that scene. 

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hey,sara i dont think ana will have a problem with some of her work being posted on the raghavi FC... as long as u give her the credit... 😳
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

one of the best RaghavI moments were when SIA helps RPS wearing his shirt, ahh she saw him shirtless☺️, eventhough i hated 2 see her closing her eyes..😡🤣

Haye...main hamasa yehi sochti hoon ke usne aankhen band kyun ki? Aisa mauka koi chorta hai? 🤣