Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

but one thing which i love is when RPS died he said nothing but Sia, nd when Sia died she also said Raghav...😭
she was so happy that she will go 2 her Raghav., i was happy too that both became eternal..

That one scene was enough to silence any critics of this jodi. They were the best jodi of television industry and that scene proved it! 
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Disha, welcome here. I cannot add you on this AT member list because the AT is made by ana and shes not around right now. sorry but you can join us on FC of harshsri and harshad, we can add you on that one.
Ooolalala thumbnail
Originally posted by: RICOPUNK101

Thanks! God Bless them. I really hope they do another show together. :)

I agree they need to do a show together miss them a lot

Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

the first page of this AT... is beautiful... it can be used in the FC.. as well... especially that siggy with the wordings... aa ja piya, tohe pyaar doon... gori vaiyya tope vaar doon  

yeah I agree with you but ana made all this stuff so we cannot use it without her permission so someone needs to ask her😊

Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

That one scene was enough to silence any critics of this jodi. They were the best jodi of television industry and that scene proved it! 

hahaha Sri, d ppl who crticized RAGHAV nd RaghavI konsi type ke hain we all know...
becos aftr their death, d haters even left d forum...😲🀣
woh kya hain na SRI, jab we all were active in d forum nd RaghavI were winning, they came nd barked on us, nd barked out their crappy shit, but jab Harshad nd Sriti ne show ko kick kiya nd uskey baad channel ne show ko kick kiya, tab barking nahi karpaye, as heir so called one man or one auser show ka keema bangaya..🀣

nd i hv seen ppl saying dat HC nd SJ left the show aftr the damage, but i can write on a white paper, no matter hw crappy the story was if HarshSri wud continue, the show wud run much more longer, than it has done, becos i guess we hv enuff proofs on hw ppl watched it 4 RaghavI except sum...
Minionite thumbnail
Sun the haters and the lovers were what kept the forum alive...so obviously when Raghavi died, the haters had no one to hate on, but the lovers could still love.
Sri even d haters hated RAGHAV's death i guess, becos aftr his death they lost their desired barking topics nd had bnothing 2 speak bout the show in dis forum, which once again proves dat chahey mohabbat ho ya nafrat, sabkuch HC ki hi naseeb mein hain..🀣🀣
🀣
ah i m one proud fan yaar, becos u werent here the moment when his entry news had come out, nd the forum instantly got so many members, nd ppl were against his entry,. nd dat can only make me proud as a fan as dose antifans were insecure of his entry nd bashed them right, left nd centre..

they even questioned our intellectuality, only becos we drool on him, his body, his eyes,. nd so on, huh, this forum taught me dat intellectuality shud only b stuck wid bashing an actor nd character, nd nothing else u do...

atleast we don make huge topics on the actor/character we dislike, nd run it to 20 long pages... i m always happy 2 post in harshu, eventhough it seems, silly, kiddish or wateva, nothing can b better than the love nd fun we all hv wid it..

i miss u all, nd all those crazy topics, huh fun tym..
Minionite thumbnail
Sun those times will come back when HC comes back with a new show. πŸ˜³
ohhh SRI...
yuppp those pagalpanti will b definitely back....with all the old nd sum new pagals hopefully..
nd i can gurantee u d return of the haters too..🀣
sum common haters were there in his every show's forum..🀣

Minionite thumbnail
Arre yaar I hope the pagalpanti is on an even bigger scale than DSDDSB.  Aur ab drooling bucket ke bajaye drooling seas banayegein. πŸ˜‰

Common  haters, common lovers, and common spammers. πŸ˜†