||RaghaVi Kingdom AT #4: Jud Ke Judaa|| - Page 60

Posted: 11 years ago
east or west, RaghaVI are the best.
Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

i just wish this drama ends soon RaghavI get there dues😭 ...then let HC and SJ be freed from thsi bonded labour ðŸ˜¡ thing...show is  🤢
they can do awesome somewhere else where they are respected and there hardwork is recognised and credit is given...
HC and SJ are sweating it out ...doing outstanding performance surpassing themselves evertime setting new standards ALL COMES TO NOTHING 😭 its all wasted 😭

The thing which makes me sad that once upon a time This was the BEST show. Such a different unique concept and such powerful show. It was too good but just because of a damn crap leap, they ruined the whole show. I still hope that this new PH brings the old dsdsb back. As I dont wanna loose raghaVI/harshsri so soon😭

Originally posted by Saraella

The thing which makes me sad that once upon a time This was the BEST show. Such a different unique concept and such powerful show. It was too good but just because of a damn crap leap, they ruined the whole show. I still hope that this new PH brings the old dsdsb back. As I dont wanna loose raghaVI/harshsri so soon😭

well i have no hopes with PH...
for me the show is beyond repair😡
raghavI rocks and i will just love them 

ana u there??
mrw i ll give a final take on raghavi from the very beginning!!😃
i feel as if its a farewell party!!!😭😭😭

Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

well i have no hopes with PH...
for me the show is beyond repair😡
raghavI rocks and i will just love them 

PH gotta realise wat they lost by ruining the show!!
@sarah y are you saying that please be in contact 
I want harshsri to do another show.
@sara sorry to say but the fact is repeating a hit jodi is very new in INdian tellywood...chances are less hon 

HarshSri got nothing. not even a love track. they didnt got the justice. they deserve to come back more than any damn couple! 

Love track was done in two mins

A plain court marriage, NO SANGEET, NO MEHENDI, NO PHERAS

No RaghaVI journey!

No track of raghav making sia strong. it was all rused interupped by viraj!

And A PATHETIC END!

NO we never deseve that. Such injustice no we doesnt!

their chemistry never get explore and I really hope they do come together again. just my pov sorry if I hurted anyone!