Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Taarey Cuteness Personified Part 2 [DT Note #2 : Pg 8] (Page 5)

Endurance IF-Stunnerz
Endurance
Endurance

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blossom1234

Originally posted by Angel56

Kria : the captain of weakling the newbie who fought with all the dazzlers alone and who even sacrificed herself for her love that he lives happily no matters that wat will happen to her no matter how'll she b able to control her emotions...

Rey : The cool dude the hadsome hunk ..the captain of dazzling team ...who was always ready to help his friends...A guy with charm and cutness...

A newyear night in Dehradun when he met a gal... an arrogant one ...the handsome hunk jis par sari larkiyaan marti thi us ko pehli baar kisi ne challenge Kiya that to a gal... after that night he always thought of that gal by holding a mask...and suddenly when she appeared in college he was happy shocked ..many emotion ran throught his nerves and finally he falled for that gal for her power for her strength for her innocense ...for her cuteness...when she sang that song for Rey he felt he was on the top of world...when she tatooed his and her name on her hand ...when she gave him a butterfly kiss it was purely love...when she said she's the best dancer in college that showed her jeaolousy when Nil and Vicky said that Kria is dating Swayam Rey filled with anger ...when any1 misbehaved with her cuz of his fault he punched that boy...and 
when she needed support he was there...when he was down cuz of his fight with Sharon she supported her ...when she came to know that she cant b with him she backed off ...she killed herself to make him happy...she did everything to make him feel that she ditched him...she said she likes Swayam ...she lost everything...her love her passion her team her friends ..Herself...

This is Kriyaaansh ...My Kriyaaansh ...

The hotness=cuteness=innocense=purity=sacrifice=torture=hatred-love=passion PERSONIFIED...
but this topic was about how cute TaaRey r, i guessEmbarrassed
where is this wriiten that i have to strictly comment on Taa                                      Rey...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AwesomeSauce.

blossom1234 IF-Sizzlerz
blossom1234
blossom1234

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
@Angel56...but the topic is about TaaRey,and i guess we have to post what's the topic is aboutEmbarrassed...but anyways,i liked whatever u said about KRDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-silhouette-...Ritzy...-PixieDust-

sreeja_rox IF-Sizzlerz
sreeja_rox
sreeja_rox

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel56

Kria : the captain of weakling the newbie who fought with all the dazzlers alone and who even sacrificed herself for her love that he lives happily no matters that wat will happen to her no matter how'll she b able to control her emotions...

Rey : The cool dude the hadsome hunk ..the captain of dazzling team ...who was always ready to help his friends...A guy with charm and cutness...

A newyear night in Dehradun when he met a gal... an arrogant one ...the handsome hunk jis par sari larkiyaan marti thi us ko pehli baar kisi ne challenge Kiya that to a gal... after that night he always thought of that gal by holding a mask...and suddenly when she appeared in college he was happy shocked ..many emotion ran throught his nerves and finally he falled for that gal for her power for her strength for her innocense ...for her cuteness...when she sang that song for Rey he felt he was on the top of world...when she tatooed his and her name on her hand ...when she gave him a butterfly kiss it was purely love...when she said she's the best dancer in college that showed her jeaolousy when Nil and Vicky said that Kria is dating Swayam Rey filled with anger ...when any1 misbehaved with her cuz of his fault he punched that boy...and0„2
when she needed support he was there...when he was down cuz of his fight with Sharon she supported her ...when she came to know that she cant b with him she backed off ...she killed herself to make him happy...she did everything to make him feel that she ditched him...she said she likes Swayam ...she lost everything...her love her passion her team her friends ..Herself...

[DIV]This is Kriyaaansh ...My Kriyaaansh ...
gosh i appreciate ur fighting talent girl.I gues u read d topic as kriyaansh AT.Not a prob.Just cpy and paste it thereSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-silhouette-blossom1234...Ritzy...Amitz.Gibbore-PixieDust-

-PixieDust- IF-Sizzlerz
-PixieDust-
-PixieDust-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blossom1234

yayyy...u r back with the postDancing,iske to part 3,4,5... bhi banna chaahiyeLOL
just loved your postClap
rey is seriously jealous and now it's high time he should stop fighting with his mind and accept itEmbarrassed
i am so waiting for the day when he will finally confessDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

sure partner...
Vl make it in so many parts..jus fr u all and our Taarey

LOVE YOU MY TAAREY FRNZHeart

blossom1234

raj-guria-kriti IF-Dazzler
raj-guria-kriti
raj-guria-kriti

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ana_Taarey

Originally posted by raj-guria-kriti

lovely post aaisha!!!!!!! rlyyy nice track is going on... i knw rey is confused... bt i'm liking dis rey... i hope future track mein humme aur bhi romantic taarey scenes dekhne ko mil jaye...Smile  gr888 job CV 'sClapClap

THANK U THANK U

UR COMMENTS MEANS A LOT TO ME

thanx aaisha... it was rly a nice post yaar...  keep it up...Smile Wink

-PixieDust-

-PixieDust- IF-Sizzlerz
-PixieDust-
-PixieDust-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
@Kundra..agreed..ROFL
Copy Paste
copy paste
copy paste LOL

@blossom..i guess tz nt abt Kreee  yaansh..wait lemme chck u gave me a gd idea..lemme edit my post Tongue 

make it more understandable..more precise that itz a TR post..Tongue

blossom1234

blossom1234 IF-Sizzlerz
blossom1234
blossom1234

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ana_Taarey

@blossom..i guess tz nt abt Kreee  yaansh..wait lemme chck u gave me a gd idea..lemme edit my post Tongue 

make it more understandable..more precise that itz a TR post..Tongue
great,this will helpROFL

-PixieDust-

Endurance IF-Stunnerz
Endurance
Endurance

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
look guys i just stated my opinion ...and no 1 from KR fans came here and bash Tani or any of u ... now the whole fight is been started by u...then dont say that fight is been started by KR fans...

@Ana-Tarey who deserve wat yeh hum tum kon hote hain decide karne wale let destiny decide this...

@blossom u guys described wat tarey r and i described wat KRIYAANSH are...

AwesomeSauce.

Go to top