Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Ashish Kapoor a.k.a Saahil Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 77)

mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
havvii, the role of sahil is similar to the role that he plays at his own house, a role is made memorable only if there is a challenge, shades, and layers to the character, roles like rk uv and one more that i can never forget is angad khanna of kaisa yeh pyaar hai which was played brilliantly by iqbal khan..and the good part is that those type of roles suit his personality, he brilliantly portrayed uv in the beginning of the show which shows that he has a lot of potential and screen presence! and yes he has worked hard to reach where he is today..my best wishes r with him, maybe he has no other choice than to keep playing the role of sahil after all he has to pay his bills, lets hope and wish that he soon gets what he deserves!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Havii

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
mandy havi ...u know i am really frustrated yaar specially when I see maa AK doing such average role.

AK is a reall hero yaar kya bana ke rakh diya in saas bahu serial walon ne

Just hope AK leaves the show...cant get tortured more .

Tried to watch Madhubala but feel kaash AK was doing the role of RK,he suits it so much.Vivian is good but AK is perfect.

Just waiting waiting to see AK in dhansu UV type role till then bye bye to hindi  tv shows ...but will watch AK clippings on internet for sure.

Just to be inspired enough to continue my FFs or my readers are gonna go in depression too just like me LOL

Havii

BornCritical Senior Member
BornCritical
BornCritical

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
O kahan ho sab AK fans seems sab show se bore ho gaye Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlasHavii

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
I am here @sahishivi  actully these days our sahil track is not going so well thats why dont know what to comment

Havii

mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
u r right shana, sahil ka character bahut bore tha this week, agar aisa hi chalta raha to sab ak ke fans jo ak ke liye show dekh rahe hain wo dekhna chor denge, i honestly don't find anything juicy in the story or the characters other than ak for whom i watch this show, but the way they r showing him i am not so happy with it, i did rather stop watching and watch dek again to get my ak dose..if ak was not in the show i would not even give a second look to the show..so typical!

Havii

Havii IF-Sizzlerz
Havii
Havii

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Sahilshivi hum 2-3 fans hi to hai yaha nd hum bhi bhagne ko taiyar hai.
SHANA maine to kab ka dekhna chor diya i only watching sahil scene bt tht too dsnt impress me
Mandy i really wish ak take a break nd come back with bang. I ll wait for his new show with better character. I wont support ths show anymore cz he is nt for those kinds of roles
Havii IF-Sizzlerz
Havii
Havii

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Nd yes i really dnt hab any problem with Rishika nd her chemistry with Ak tht girl is priety nd cute nd i neva expected a blast chemistry between sahil shivi like our Manveer so their chemistry dsnt matter for me...i like them the way they r. Problem is cnt see Ak in tht kind character. tht is it
alissa345 IF-Sizzlerz
alissa345
alissa345

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Soumy cc pe aao Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index