Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Ashish Kapoor a.k.a Saahil Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 76)

mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
i loved our dear ashu as sahil today..i have also started to like him as sahil..and his chemistry with shivani is also improving..i think the way they have shown the story shivani suits the role..after all good looks is not everything good acting skills go long way!

Havii IF-Sizzlerz
Havii
Havii

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
I still hope ashish get some better character nd take tht. He is nt for typical daily soap lead
Havii IF-Sizzlerz
Havii
Havii

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
I luv sahil bt want him lil serious nd responsibal. Want to see more shades of sahil's character
ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Me too want him in more shades seems like he is playing so typical role.

God pls somebody approach him with better character he is to good to be simple Sahil yaar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Havii

mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
i agree with shana and havvii, he is not made for the next door boy type roles, his aura oozes royalty and someone who is unreachable, as sahil he seems to be more of a katptli of biwi and maa..and all he is doing is trying to make them happy, like a side character, and i am hating him not being the limelight of the show, the show is all about two friends and their different ideas of marriage! don't worry guys if the trps remain below 1 the show will wrap up soon and hopefully we might get to see ashish in some meaty role!

Havii

Havii IF-Sizzlerz
Havii
Havii

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Shana i so wish he get some better offer. Its better to wait to see him on screen in better character. I dnt knw hw long i ll be able to tolarate ths show for AK.
Mandy ths show totely woman orianted nd sahil is a typical daily soap character who becoming sendwich between mom nd wife. He is great actor nd cn play any type of character bt cnt see him ths kind of character. I dnt want ths show off air it will be 2nd show of Ak which off air due to trp nd ak lead in it so really wish he leave ths show.
   I dnt knw bt i m liking HJNH nw nd i really dnt want lose attrection for Ak bt i hardly watch full epi of ths show. I keep changing channel. Sorry i m just venting out my frustation.
mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
havvii, i too got frustrated today, and even more frustrated by reading the comments of most of his fans who like us want him to be in a better show..i watch madhubala and balh haven't seen hjnh yet and do not not have the desire to watch it..especially, when i watch MB i feel that AK should have got the role of rk, now that is what we call meaty role, a role that is demanding where the success of the whole show lies on the shoulders of one main lead and not multiple leads! i really wish that he leaves the show for some better show as i too not want to loose my attraction for him, he is the first and the last actor who got me so emotionally involved that i do not want to see him as a failure and want the best for him!

Havii

Havii IF-Sizzlerz
Havii
Havii

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
I dnt watch Madhubala cz i m nt interested in dark love hate story afta dek. Bt yes i agree he is for rk uv nd those kind of lead nt for plain character. HJNH is freash luv story nd i luv Amna from Kahi to hoga tht why i m liking tht show. Same here i m so much emotionaly attech with him he is superb actor, did so much strugle to reach here afta playing side characters in many show uv gave him ths success i dnt want he loose it fr ths show. See most of fans nt happy with ths character cz its too plain no shade no layer.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index