Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Ashish Kapoor a.k.a Saahil Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 27)

Nabigha Senior Member
Nabigha
Nabigha

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Haha...@adventure girl...seriously the entry was unexpected and yet so entertaining...

Shazzie IF-Dazzler
Shazzie
Shazzie

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Ashish entry was awesome. Sahil is cute and young boyish character. Totally opposite UV. Then, uday is such character thats only made once in lifetime. And ashish portrayed it sooo well that everyone fell in love with uday. Sahil is totally opposite of uday - fun, young and immature. Ashish is playing that character also well. Scenes were hilarious.. Esp the maid's expression when she was checking out ashu and then ashu's reaction. Hilarious!!

It's totally opposite turnaround for ashish to move from uday to sahil and therein lies challenge. He would be so used to being uday by now. Lets see how story progresses. All the best to ashu. Ashu looks hot and handsome - whether it is as uday or as sahil. Really liked his blue shirt. Dark color suits him a lot.

Guess for his dek fans - the void created wont fill ever as uday wont be back. Though, I m very happy that we can still see our fav star onscreen every day. At least 8:30 ki daily dose toh milti rahegi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nabighamandygillalissa345HaviiZiva01

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
am happy too that at least we can see him 
Shazzie IF-Dazzler
Shazzie
Shazzie

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
True shana. Me too!! That too without any gap..

Also, if he had taken a role like UV then everyone woukd have said that he is repeating and he should experiment etc etc. So in a way its good.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manvmandygillHavii

manv Senior Member
manv
manv

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shals9

Also, if he had taken a role like UV then everyone woukd have said that he is repeating and he should experiment etc etc. So in a way its good.
i totally agree with you
are u on twitter?
Havii IF-Sizzlerz
Havii
Havii

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Hello
Shazzie IF-Dazzler
Shazzie
Shazzie

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manv

Originally posted by Shals9

i totally agree with you
are u on twitter?

Yeah! I m. Although hardly active there. Only time I was active was when I was tweeting SR to save dek. Another thing which I did for DEK - tweeting. Lol
alissa345 IF-Sizzlerz
alissa345
alissa345

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Heya guys LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index