Ashish Kapoor a.k.a Saahil Appreciation Thread #1 - Page 55

Posted: 11 years ago
fine yaar aaj kal to sab thansa chal raha hai...now new twist???
yeah the twist regarding the father will come out soon i read the article also... here I was thinking that Anoop is not Rajlaxm reali son... she loves Sahil too much more than Anoop... I was also thinking the father is alive... but now i doubt it... but all Sahil scenes were too cute
sahil's character might take a u turn according to the new track, looking forward to his change in character from cute and jovial to more serious and maybe angry..he was cute so far but want to see more layers to the character to make it more innovative and interesting!
me to want to his intelligent business man side...as he is joing office now

hope to see him in cool office formals

plus now i think diff. will start coming betwwen sahil shivi...which will be intresting to watch though it should be one episode of difference and another of full romace
Afta so many days Ak was in white shirt. Omg looking too cool nd handsome though i dnt like formal pants much bt ak pe to sab acha lagta hai. Luving his new attire
Originally posted by Havvii

Afta so many days Ak was in white shirt. Omg looking too cool nd handsome though i dnt like formal pants much bt ak pe to sab acha lagta hai. Luving his new attire

we all ak fans are mad to see him in white ...just hope things sort out for shivi soon
main sadke jaanwa! main vaari jaanwa! oye mera hero kya lag raha tha white shirt mein! shana, the cvs fulfilled ur demand, and seriously white color really looks good on him! reminds me of his scene from dek when he said 'majnu' with his silky voice in that white shirt..i felt as if i am seeing a Greek God from heaven! ufff!!!!!!!!!!! get goose bumps when i think of that scene!
Edited by mandygill - 11 years ago
Originally posted by mandygill

main sadke jaanwa! main vaari jaanwa! oye mera hero kya lag raha tha white shirt mein! shana, the cvs fulfilled ur demand, and seriously white color really looks good on him! reminds me of his scene from dek when he said 'majnu' with his silky voice in that white shirt..i felt as if i am seeing a Greek God from heaven! ufff!!!!!!!!!!! get goose bumps when i think of that scene!

Mandy u said and i watched that scene once again right now from internet ...hai hai hai

yadan wo pyari pyari yaden ...

I'm here wheres everyome?

we have to wait till Monday to see Sahil...
So less of Sahil today ðŸ˜”...but yes di not u all like Shivanis pink anarkali she looked so cute in it I love those roses lining on it.

at least cvs are giving her better dress plus anarkali my fav.