Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanUlas thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ye saare AK fans hain kahan lagta hai DEK ke khwab se bahar aana he nahi chahte bechara humara AK bina fan ka ho gaya hai LMYAM forum par 
mandygill thumbnail
shana, abhi AK ke fans zinda hain! what an episode today! mazaa a gaya! ek baar trps increase hone do phir dekhna sab kaise aate hain! i think the show is getting interesting..i feel that the real story has started now!
Edited by mandygill - 11 years ago
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Love you Ashish Kapoor!
Keep entertaining us with your superb acting skills!... Work hard and stay happy!
Havii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome epi nd superb acting. I like sahil anup bonding.
ShanUlas thumbnail
Mandy u Havvi Arhina,Shals , Manv and sometimes mahi and sherni are the only AK supporters I find on this forum who actully comment on topics related to him .

Rest I find on DEK forum,  really yaar seems AK did big crime by selecting this Sahil role even his die hard supporters are not happy with this role...bechare they all try hard to watch the show and sleep in midst of it 😆

Sahil do some angry young man kaarnama yaar else ur supporters will die .😭

And pls change ur shirts ur too tight Rangila shirts u seem to look like taxi driver in it😕...

where is our classy AK we saw in Sherwani and in high collar shirts in DEK ,we miss him a lot !!!!
Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Luv u AK 
...u r n amazing actor
manv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shana0127

Mandy u Havvi Arhina,Shals , Manv and sometimes mahi and sherni are the only AK supporters I find on this forum who actully comment on topics related to him .

Rest I find on DEK forum, really yaar seems AK did big crime by selecting this Sahil role even his die hard supporters are not happy with this role...bechare they all try hard to watch the show and sleep in midst of it 😆

Sahil do some angry young man kaarnama yaar else ur supporters will die .😭

And pls change ur shirts ur too tight Rangila shirts u seem to look like taxi driver in it😕...

where is our classy AK we saw in Sherwani and in high collar shirts in DEK ,we miss him a lot !!!!

I agree about the shirts,he may not dress like uv but definitely something with more class,even simple t shirts are better,about his role and angry young man,I doubt hecam dictate it,he will have to act astheproduction house dictates ,if this serial gains trps he amylose some fans,as we cannot force anyone to watch it or appreciate it ,but it will gain him a wider recognition on all
Age groups,like ram kapoor , not all know Barun sobti or a gourmit but all age gps do know a ram kapoor,hope this serial gains him the recognition which ram kapoor has
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Looking forward to today epi Sahil will defo argue with his Mom she is so irratating and stubborn😡 
ShanUlas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: manv

I agree about the shirts,he may not dress like uv but definitely something with more class,even simple t shirts are better,about his role and angry young man,I doubt hecam dictate it,he will have to act astheproduction house dictates ,if this serial gains trps he amylose some fans,as we cannot force anyone to watch it or appreciate it ,but it will gain him a wider recognition on all
Age groups,like ram kapoor , not all know Barun sobti or a gourmit but all age gps do know a ram kapoor,hope this serial gains him the recognition which ram kapoor has

ram kapoor is my no1 fav tv actor even ashu comes second to him...

yes u r right i too want him to gain ram kapoor type recognition...u have really given a positive look to his character .

I love him whatever character AK does only thing is i cant bear him those tapori type shirts