Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

news24 segment-madhu slaps RK (Page 18)

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by mymagic13

i watched it somany times n dd is superb in emotional scenes,, i love vivu's hat,,

DD's eyes were red ...or did i feel so ??? RK was furious too but I found MB a lot more fiery in this scene 

dd has got into skin of her character n i gues she thought it was happening in real so she nearly slapped him thrice!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_Manonidz

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by swaron502

c i knew RK-Poco ki love stry ki sirf me fan nhi hu ROFL ROFL

Censored

Embarrassed Blushing
etera\nal love shtory Tongue

GET LOST. Ouch

are me toh tumhari aur iski love stry ki baat kr rhi thi LOL (ye hi he na tumhara stefan? ya mene galat photo laga di? :P )

ArShi_AbhIya-Sexy-

-Zunaira- Senior Member
-Zunaira-
-Zunaira-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing =)
-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged

RK (Vivian Dsena) is leaving no stone unturned to make Madhu's (Drashti Dhami) life miserable in Colors' Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon.

There has already been a lot of buzz in the media about RK's wedding with Madhu. Now, post marriage, drama will intensify in the show.

As seen in the earlier episodes, Shamsheer (Bhupinder Singh) is in a state of coma after being brutally bashed by RK's men and to make matter worse for Madhu, Mukund (Manish Naggdev) went ahead to call off his engagement with her. However, in the upcoming episodes Madhu will be seen all helpless and lost as a reliable source tells us, "Madhu will be in need of 40 lakh rupees for Shamsheer's treatment. This is when RK will ask her to marry him in exchange of the desired amount."

Furthermore, RK will force Madhu to act in films in order to humiliate her every single day (she doesn't want to be a part of the glamour world). Post wedding, Madhu will be seen on the sets of RK's movie.

i guess RK would not have expected madhu to become a hit then!!

Edited by mymagic13 - 06 August 2012 at 4:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyafaria86Manonidz

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged

Censored

Embarrassed Blushing

GET LOST. Ouch

are me toh tumhari aur iski love stry ki baat kr rhi thi LOL (ye hi he na tumhara stefan? ya mene galat photo laga di? :P )

Haaye. Day Dreaming...Abb tumhaare 7 khoon maaf hain. Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyGirl.21

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged

RK (Vivian Dsena) is leaving no stone unturned to make Madhu's (Drashti Dhami) life miserable in Colors' Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon.

There has already been a lot of buzz in the media about RK's wedding with Madhu. Now, post marriage, drama will intensify in the show.

As seen in the earlier episodes, Shamsheer (Bhupinder Singh) is in a state of coma after being brutally bashed by RK's men and to make matter worse for Madhu, Mukund (Manish Naggdev) went ahead to call off his engagement with her. However, in the upcoming episodes Madhu will be seen all helpless and lost as a reliable source tells us, "Madhu will be in need of 40 lakh rupees for Shamsheer's treatment. This is when RK will ask her to marry him in exchange of the desired amount."

Furthermore, RK will force Madhu to act in films in order to humiliate her every single day (she doesn't want to be a part of the glamour world). Post wedding, Madhu will be seen on the sets of RK's movie.

i guess RK would not have expected madhu to ecome a hit then!!

pta nahe ...but what kind of treatment he's going to give MB on his sets ...huh ...Angry

-Sexy-_Darling_

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged

Censored

Embarrassed Blushing

GET LOST. Ouch

Haaye. Day Dreaming...Abb tumhaare 7 khoon maaf hain. Blushing

bach gyi me chalo ab LOL

acha guyzz me guest appearance marungi ab... loads of wrk to do LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIya-ambrosia-TheBlackJaguarManonidz

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged

i guess RK would not have expected madhu to ecome a hit then!!

pta nahe ...but what kind of treatment he's going to give MB on his sets ...huh ...Angry

is bar slaps bedroom mein hogi!!

ArShi_AbhIyaManonidz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index