news24 segment-madhu slaps RK (Page 17)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by ISADORA

He has that retro look guys.. black phase outfit..grey cap ..she is in red salwar...symbolism indication..of the terms and tact's...Both are awesome... Tongue

Hatzzie ,..did u see  E24 segment ...it was very clear ...damn MAddy pagal ho gaye the ...kya maara RK ko ...till the time his head didnt hit the rod and started bleeding ...Poor Maddy ab apne pagalpan ke saza bhugtege 

He has evoked that fire in her...and her destruction has started..but i like the way he kept quiet ..calculating his further step...Madhu's actions are time based..she reacts instantly..this is where she lacks...he has a chess board brain which she still does not poses...His mind rules but her heart rules..
The Fire inevitable in both of their eyes is enough for them to put the world around them at stake for each other...They are already possessive about each other..
check the way she reacts to Mukku ..she is affected but not broken..the way she reacts when is with Rishab saying she ia ll tigress and she is his...

I would love the scene to enfold and finish with that slap without any dialogues...Tongue

Her reaction was not instant Hatzzie ...she just broke when she could not bear more ...she has been facing humiliation of lately ...it was only after Shamu slipped onto coma that she attacked RK ...So though she is ruled by her heart ...her reaction was more of her emotional outburst which I believe was required to come out  but it came out on RK ...ufff

Edited by Manonids - 06 August 2012 at 4:47am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORA-ambrosia--Sexy-CrazyGirl.21

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
the reporter is so hilarious,, he said shame shame RK

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaCrazyGirl.21Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Originally posted by mymagic13

i watched it somany times n dd is superb in emotional scenes,, i love vivu's hat,,

DD's eyes were red ...or did i feel so ??? RK was furious too but I found MB a lot more fiery in this scene 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-ISADORACrazyGirl.21

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by swaron502

c i knew RK-Poco ki love stry ki sirf me fan nhi hu ROFL ROFL

Censored

Embarrassed Blushing
eternal love shtory Tongue

Edited by swaron502 - 06 August 2012 at 4:51am
MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged

Maddy ki life ki lagne mein jo rahee sahee kasar baaki thi, abb wo bhi poori ho jaayegi. Rishabh ko maar maar ke uskaa khoon nikaal diya. ROFL...Aur Rishabh ki law code mein khoon ka badlaa khoon bahane waale ki zindagi hoti hai. Vivian Dsena is no bechaara aur na hi wo kabhi bechaara ho saktaa hai.

abhi toh khoon nikala hain baad mein khoon choochegi ye madhubala OuchROFL i mean the way she was slapping Rk ...mujhe toh laga Kahin sunny deol toh nehi ghus gaya issmein ROFL

arey tunne interview nehi dekha kya ..the way Vivian said 25-30 slaps of retakes ...poori baraat nikal di ROFL i know Pinky u will feel his pain Wink

Munh todh doon teraa bhi? Angry

arey pinky don't break my face Cry abhi shaddi bhi nehi huwi meraLOL i need ran from here before u kill me Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-ambrosia-TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged

c i knew RK-Poco ki love stry ki sirf me fan nhi hu ROFL ROFL

Censored

Embarrassed Blushing
etera\nal love shtory Tongue

GET LOST. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyGirl.21

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged

RK (Vivian Dsena) is leaving no stone unturned to make Madhu's (Drashti Dhami) life miserable in Colors' Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon.

There has already been a lot of buzz in the media about RK's wedding with Madhu. Now, post marriage, drama will intensify in the show.

As seen in the earlier episodes, Shamsheer (Bhupinder Singh) is in a state of coma after being brutally bashed by RK's men and to make matter worse for Madhu, Mukund (Manish Naggdev) went ahead to call off his engagement with her. However, in the upcoming episodes Madhu will be seen all helpless and lost as a reliable source tells us, "Madhu will be in need of 40 lakh rupees for Shamsheer's treatment. This is when RK will ask her to marry him in exchange of the desired amount."

Furthermore, RK will force Madhu to act in films in order to humiliate her every single day (she doesn't want to be a part of the glamour world). Post wedding, Madhu will be seen on the sets of RK's movie.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyafaria86-Sexy-CrazyGirl.21TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

Maddy ki life ki lagne mein jo rahee sahee kasar baaki thi, abb wo bhi poori ho jaayegi. Rishabh ko maar maar ke uskaa khoon nikaal diya. ROFL...Aur Rishabh ki law code mein khoon ka badlaa khoon bahane waale ki zindagi hoti hai. Vivian Dsena is no bechaara aur na hi wo kabhi bechaara ho saktaa hai.

abhi toh khoon nikala hain baad mein khoon choochegi ye madhubala OuchROFL i mean the way she was slapping Rk ...mujhe toh laga Kahin sunny deol toh nehi ghus gaya issmein ROFL

arey tunne interview nehi dekha kya ..the way Vivian said 25-30 slaps of retakes ...poori baraat nikal di ROFL i know Pinky u will feel his pain Wink

Munh todh doon teraa bhi? Angry

arey pinky don't break my face Cry abhi shaddi bhi nehi huwi meraLOL i need ran from here before u kill me Tongue

Dafaa ho jaa yahaan se! Dobaara mera naam uske saath ek line mein bhi likhaa na, tere ghar aake maarungi tujhe!Angry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index