Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ISADORA

He has evoked that fire in her...and her destruction has started..but i like the way he kept quiet ..calculating his further step...Madhu's actions are time based..she reacts instantly..this is where she lacks...he has a chess board brain which she still does not poses...His mind rules but her heart rules..
The Fire inevitable in both of their eyes is enough for them to put the world around them at stake for each other...They are already possessive about each other..
check the way she reacts to Mukku ..she is affected but not broken..the way she reacts when is with Rishab saying she ia ll tigress and she is his...

I would love the scene to enfold and finish with that slap without any dialogues...πŸ˜›

Her reaction was not instant Hatzzie ...she just broke when she could not bear more ...she has been facing humiliation of lately ...it was only after Shamu slipped onto coma that she attacked RK ...So though she is ruled by her heart ...her reaction was more of her emotional outburst which I believe was required to come out  but it came out on RK ...ufff
Edited by Manonids - 11 years ago
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
the reporter is so hilarious,, he said shame shame RK
Manonidz thumbnail
Originally posted by: mymagic13

i watched it somany times n dd is superb in emotional scenes,, i love vivu's hat,,

DD's eyes were red ...or did i feel so ??? RK was furious too but I found MB a lot more fiery in this scene 
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheBlackJaguar

🀬

😳 β˜ΊοΈ
eternal love shtory πŸ˜›

Edited by swaron502 - 11 years ago
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Maddy ki life ki lagne mein jo rahee sahee kasar baaki thi, abb wo bhi poori ho jaayegi. Rishabh ko maar maar ke uskaa khoon nikaal diya. 🀣...Aur Rishabh ki law code mein khoon ka badlaa khoon bahane waale ki zindagi hoti hai. Vivian Dsena is no bechaara aur na hi wo kabhi bechaara ho saktaa hai.

abhi toh khoon nikala hain baad mein khoon choochegi ye madhubala 🀣 i mean the way she was slapping Rk ...mujhe toh laga Kahin sunny deol toh nehi ghus gaya issmein 🀣

arey tunne interview nehi dekha kya ..the way Vivian said 25-30 slaps of retakes ...poori baraat nikal di 🀣 i know Pinky u will feel his pain πŸ˜‰

Munh todh doon teraa bhi? 😑

arey pinky don't break my face 😭 abhi shaddi bhi nehi huwi meraπŸ˜† i need ran from here before u kill me πŸ˜›
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaron502

😳 β˜ΊοΈ
etera\nal love shtory πŸ˜›

GET LOST.
Manonidz thumbnail

RK (Vivian Dsena) is leaving no stone unturned to make Madhu's (Drashti Dhami) life miserable in Colors' Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon.

There has already been a lot of buzz in the media about RK's wedding with Madhu. Now, post marriage, drama will intensify in the show.

As seen in the earlier episodes, Shamsheer (Bhupinder Singh) is in a state of coma after being brutally bashed by RK's men and to make matter worse for Madhu, Mukund (Manish Naggdev) went ahead to call off his engagement with her. However, in the upcoming episodes Madhu will be seen all helpless and lost as a reliable source tells us, "Madhu will be in need of 40 lakh rupees for Shamsheer's treatment. This is when RK will ask her to marry him in exchange of the desired amount."

Furthermore, RK will force Madhu to act in films in order to humiliate her every single day (she doesn't want to be a part of the glamour world). Post wedding, Madhu will be seen on the sets of RK's movie.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heart_Breaker

arey pinky don't break my face 😭 abhi shaddi bhi nehi huwi meraπŸ˜† i need ran from here before u kill me πŸ˜›

Dafaa ho jaa yahaan se! Dobaara mera naam uske saath ek line mein bhi likhaa na, tere ghar aake maarungi tujhe!😑
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Manonids

DD's eyes were red ...or did i feel so ??? RK was furious too but I found MB a lot more fiery in this scene 

dd has got into skin of her character n i gues she thought it was happening in real so she nearly slapped him thrice!
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail

GET LOST.

are me toh tumhari aur iski love stry ki baat kr rhi thi πŸ˜† (ye hi he na tumhara stefan? ya mene galat photo laga di? :P )