Frequent Posters

CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Manonids

\

Yeh Hatzzie ka department hai ðŸ¤£ 

kyu?? hatziiee ko zada experience h iska islie?? ðŸ˜›
aur tujhe thapad ak experience he zada islie tune thapad ka thread banaya tha? ðŸ˜›
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Maddy ki life ki lagne mein jo rahee sahee kasar baaki thi, abb wo bhi poori ho jaayegi. Rishabh ko maar maar ke uskaa khoon nikaal diya. 🤣...Aur Rishabh ki law code mein khoon ka badlaa khoon bahane waale ki zindagi hoti hai. Vivian Dsena is no bechaara aur na hi wo kabhi bechaara ho saktaa hai.

abhi toh khoon nikala hain baad mein khoon choochegi ye madhubala 🤣 i mean the way she was slapping Rk ...mujhe toh laga Kahin sunny deol toh nehi ghus gaya issmein 🤣

arey tunne interview nehi dekha kya ..the way Vivian said 25-30 slaps of retakes ...poori baraat nikal di 🤣 i know Pinky u will feel his pain 😉

Munh todh doon teraa bhi? 😡
Edited by TheBlackJaguar - 11 years ago
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
c i knew RK-Poco ki love stry ki sirf me fan nhi hu 🤣 🤣
Shafik05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
expected slap,but 1 slap is ok
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hatzzie ,..did u see  E24 segment ...it was very clear ...damn MAddy pagal ho gaye the ...kya maara RK ko ...till the time his head didnt hit the rod and started bleeding ...Poor Maddy ab apne pagalpan ke saza bhugtege 

He has evoked that fire in her...and her destruction has started..but i like the way he kept quiet ..calculating his further step...Madhu's actions are time based..she reacts instantly..this is where she lacks...he has a chess board brain which she still does not poses...His mind rules but her heart rules..
The Fire inevitable in both of their eyes is enough for them to put the world around them at stake for each other...They are already possessive about each other..
check the way she reacts to Mukku ..she is affected but not broken..the way she reacts when is with Rishab saying she is all tigress and she is his...

I would love the scene to enfold and finish with that slap without any dialogues...😛

Edited by ISADORA - 11 years ago
Manonidz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swaron502

kyu?? hatziiee ko zada experience h iska islie?? ðŸ˜›
aur tujhe thapad ak experience he zada islie tune thapad ka thread banaya tha? ðŸ˜›

Abe I demanded thapad for RK and she is demanding KISS in return ...in bw ...Hatzzie ke experince to he puch lena usse ðŸ¤£ 
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swaron502

c i knew RK-Poco ki love stry ki sirf me fan nhi hu 🤣 🤣

🤬
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i watched it somany times n dd is superb in emotional scenes,, i love vivu's hat,,
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail

Abe I demanded thapad for RK and she is demanding KISS in return ...in bw ...Hatzzie ke experince to he puch lena usse ðŸ¤£ 

na na ... meri ese ques puchne wali umar nhi he 🤣 🤣