Kushi's payal is the link to the past...

Posted: 11 years ago
I don't think Arnav will blame Kushi ...but he will express his hatred towards her dead mother once the past's mystery is revealed...I think Kushi's mother is "woh aurat' that nani referred to while talking to Arnav...so basically Kushi's mother will be responsible or thought to be responsible by Arnav and his family for the tragedy that happened. Arnav will want Kushi to remove her payal...someone might comment that her eyes are like her mother and he will not be able to look at her and admire her...all this will hurt Kushi and she will leave as she would not believe all that against her mother...this is the direction I see this going in...your thought are welcome...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rimsha-sizzles thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awww...Once again Poor ARSHI if this happen's...Hope for the best...
hannahamo1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice hint.. but i dont think they ll drag khushi's mother in between... coz her mother was with her father .!
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i have read some where that khushi's mother is not the other woman & thats confirmed
khushi's parents die in an accident
i dont know exactly how is khushi connected in all this but all i can is its really absurd to blame khushi for something she is clueless about

Originally posted by: Harshitha

i have read some where that khushi's mother is not the other woman & thats confirmed

khushi's parents die in an accident
i dont know exactly how is khushi connected in all this but all i can is its really absurd to blame khushi for something she is clueless about

hmmm...she might not be his father's mistress, but I feel that she is involved...I have also come to doubt this suddenly in existence deceased husband of buaji with the pension fund ( I thought buaji had never married)...don't know if he is a piece in the puzzle...
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mahi122

hmmm...she might not be his father's mistress, but I feel that she is involved...I have also come to doubt this suddenly in existence deceased husband of buaji with the pension fund ( I thought buaji had never married)...don't know if he is a piece in the puzzle...

your confusing me more now
i have read to many analyses & theories on the past thing
my head spins with all this

but i have a defaulter for this not to blame khushi thats all

Mahaha26 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I would really like for a change that it is Khushi getting mad/irritated instead of the other way around. 
sameerah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
why couldn't they do something different and show arnav family being responsible for whatever happened with khushi's parents 
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
It is very awkward to even think that Khushi's mother was the second woman in Arnav's dad's life.Arnav and Khushi are married.It is so weird if Arnav's father had a crush on Khushi's mom.Yuck.
pearls09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
arnav and khushi were kids when all the tragedy happened,ideally no one shud blame the other,😕.but I donno waht CV's will show.They are so unpredictable.sapno ke duniya me hi rahana in predicting wats next in the show,kyunki asli duniya me dil toothe hai😭