Punit Malhotra talks about Imran-Kareena starer - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Enycedoll

This movie was part of the damage control...i bet she regrets it.

Emotional bebo, when will u learn? 

Never ðŸ˜†

I want it shelved! I want it shelved!
oki this movie has Boring written all over... dere was No likeleggit Noo chemistry b/w Bebo n Imran... hope Bebo stop torturing her fans by signing crap films like dis

n to top it off Punit ( the wannabe KJo) is directing it 🤢
This was the film KJO gifted her so she had that '3 big films' statement backed up...but Punit is an ammature filmmaker & Imran is a boring actor. Bad idea Bebo!! I think she couldn't get back into the Emraan film she Karan gave her this one.
ughhh 
You dont have to do Manish Malhotra any favor.
He makes you wear such gawdy ugly n OTT dresses anyway.
oh ghadd...as if SLB and madhur werent enough...ab yeh punit bhi aa gaya...

i dunt want kareena working with any more douchebags...😡
If you all Bebo fans don't want this, can you ask Punit and Kjo to drop her and take Sonam? I think Sonam fans will be happy to see her with IK and Punit. 😆 One more IHLS would be pretty good for her- the girl needs a hit! hehe!

And IK was damn good in EMAET! I love that film! And Bebo was the perfect foil for IK's character!
🥳  We can spice up the film with a hot and revealing item number.  How about Erotic Gaurav puts up something for the masses?  I can dress up as Rihanna in drag and have Kareena/Imran get drunk in a bar.  We can all dance to "Cheers (Drink To That)."  Then, Kareena gets pregnant with Imran's baby and I am the one who claims to bring them together.  But, I steal the baby and make a run for the border.   
😆[QUOTE=EroticGauravMad]🥳  We can spice up the film with a hot and revealing item number.  How about Erotic Gaurav puts up something for the masses?  I can dress up as Rihanna in drag and have Kareena/Imran get drunk in a bar.  We can all dance to "Cheers (Drink To That)."  Then, Kareena gets pregnant with Imran's baby and I am the one who claims to bring them together.  But, I steal the baby and make a run for the border.   QUOTE

😆
Originally posted by desigal90

Starting next year? Guess waiting on Bebo and Imran to clear up their schedules. Especially if Ram Leela's back on track.

Kareena, Imran to team up for romantic flick

Mumbai, Aug 6 (PTI) After working together in the film "Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu", actors Kareena Kapoor and Imran Khan will again team up for Karan Johar's untitled home production to be directed by Punit Malhotra.

"We are making a film with Kareena and Imran in the lead.

Karan is producing the film and I would be directing it. We are very happy to have Kareena and Imran on board with us," Punit told PTI.

Released in February earlier this year, the romantic comedy "Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu", was also produced by Karan and directed by debutante Shakun Batra.

On the untitled venture, Punit said, "It is a romantic movie, as well as a little more than that. It is tough to be put in a genre. It is different from 'I Hate Luv Storys'. It is not a rom-com, but definitely a romantic film, a little more serious." 

The film is likely to go on floors later this year or next year.

"We are waiting to lock dates (of actors). Hopefully we will start shooting for it from this year or may be next year," Punit said.

This will be Punit's second directorial venture after "I Hate Luv Storys" that had Imran Khan and Sonam Kapoor in the lead.

Hmmm😉

looks like 'someone' gave an emergency call to Punit to release announcement.
Unfortunately, like Karans newly directed movie, this seems to be getting thumbs
down from the beginning only.
am I the only one who liked bebo and imrans chemistry in EMAET? I thought they were adorable together. 

Am not excited about this project, but if it has a potential to be a hit, why not? 

Edited by beboholic - 11 years ago