neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged

Love Marriage

Ya
Arranged Marriage

Hello Friends

Please post all your questions regarding the show LMYAM Here..
Someone will answer the question(s) as soon as possible..

Regards
IF Dev Team .

Thank You

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asritosh*Dev.*ultravioletrayHalkatJawaniJaysujal_kashishBissenKhalid-DevilGal-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~LMYAM Help Desk~*" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bussbuzz

bussbuzz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
i am a bit confused i also asked at fb page but none replied. see mansi is bubly and immature plus pro love marrige and ashish kapoor ;sahil. is also happy go lucky , chill , and pro love marrige . now on wikipedia it says they'll fall in love , but that wud so boring! i mean no offence but if exactly same kind of ppll fall in luv wih out any CHANGE or "transion" in the character then whats fun in that? same is the case with shivani and himansho .. same both agree boring boring ... so what wud b the twist? maza toh tab aye na jab oppisite attract and the characters undergo some change due to their luv

Sars.

IF-Rockerz

Sars.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bussbuzz

i am a bit confused i also asked at fb page but none replied. see mansi is bubly and immature plus pro love marrige and ashish kapoor ;sahil. is also happy go lucky , chill , and pro love marrige . now on wikipedia it says they'll fall in love , but that wud so boring! i mean no offence but if exactly same kind of ppll fall in luv wih out any CHANGE or "transion" in the character then whats fun in that? same is the case with shivani and himansho .. same both agree boring boring ... so what wud b the twist? maza toh tab aye na jab oppisite attract and the characters undergo some change due to their luv
. Your going to have to wait and watch. :) but I hope shivani + sahil's LS is a good one (:

bussbuzz

bussbuzz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
yeah i think thats the case bcz the new promo shows mansi sahil so i am damn sure at the end its shivani sahil

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Yes its shivani+sahil, dear it jus startd v have to wait for Twists as far I know the Writer of Show KP ji,he is my friend in FB n he wil make story interesting so dnt worry. Regards dev

bussbuzz

bussbuzz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
oops i meant the promo shows shivani sahil and it wud be mansi sahil

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
What? Lets c what happens. Pls wait.

bussbuzz

bussbuzz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
can someone post the link to the new promo the AK one

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.