Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

New OS: REFLECTION

eve007_007 Newbie
eve007_007
eve007_007

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged

REFLECTION

Part 1

Raining heavily, the window panes are getting drenched by the sharp hitting of raindrops. The shimmering sound was making a little one happy. Having rosy cheeks with the beautiful brown hair pony tail on both sides of the head, the nose was rubbing the glass, making a slide sound with the nose. Suddenly she screamed, "Dad, Dad". She screamed on top of her voice continuously screaming.  The footsteps were heading towards the room and a male voice panicked.

The male was wearing a grey suit with a three piece, the hair was nicely gelled. He was Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada. He was the most powerful person who has a Fashion designing company which was completely flourishing day by day. The company stood in a very good position fearing the other companies as AR designs does its business in a very unique way.

Arnav: Hey what happened? Why are you screaming?

The small girl turned her head back, happily screaming, "PoPs" running towards Arnav said "It is raining and I want to go out please"

Arnav kneeled down and smiled to her, pulling her cheek.

Arnav: "I know you want to go outside but if you do that then you will catch cold and that's not good for you"

The girl was none other than his own daughter Kiran who was 6 years old, always smiling and she is mischievous like anything. Everybody at home was scared of Arnav but when it comes to Kiran, he loses in front of her.

Kiran: "I know dada but it's so amazing when you feel the rain, I love barish, you know that very well"

Arnav: "Please I am begging you, okay I will spend the whole day with you tomorrow, I promise and I will cancel all the meetings, okay"

Kiran: "Hmmm, okay but you have to make one deal with me", she put her hands in front of Arnav.

Arnav was like her own daughter was proposing a deal with him. He thought daughter like father.

Arnav: "okay what's the deal?"

Kiran: "You have to tell me about my Mother"

Arnav made a blank face and he turned aside thinking of yester year's moments, the giggling, and the beautiful smell of Jalebis. The tingling effect of payal made him smile, the bangles everything. Suddenly kiran touched his cheek

Kiran: "See whenever I tell you this you make a sad face"

Arnav cupped her face and said" Okay I promise that I will tell about your mother but you can question me when I say any queries, no stopping while I tell you about your mother, okay?"

Kiran:  "okay done deal final then"

Arnav: "Deal then"

Arnav hugged her and left the room.

He went to his room and opened his sliding cupboard went to the suits room. There was a wall, he pushed the switch and there is a huge picture of his lovely wife Khushi.

The picture was huge, she was wearing a red saree standing beside Arnav.

He touched the picture and said" finally I have to tell a story about you and your sweet daughter needs to know all of it, I hope she understands me after listening to my story"

Then he smiled and closed the cupboard and came to his room to change his clothes.

Edited by eve007_007 - 06 August 2012 at 5:52am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index