Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Role of the Twins!!

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Hi All, 

As we are all aware, Parichay may be going in for the 9 year leap today itself. So, just wanted to jot down my expectations for the post leap from the Sinal twins. Now, I know they are only kids and its not fair to expect too much from them from acting POV. So, I am just writing down how I expect their characters to be sketched as they have been chosen not for their cute looks but to bring some level of masti and maturity to the show as well.

Kunal's Anand Chopra: We all know this boy will be a replica of Siddhi or even the late Anand. Responsible, confident and caring. He will love his father and other family members. He will take care of his father when he is drunk and unwilling to get up and face the world. 

From this boy, I do have a few more expectations as well. He is the darling of the Chopras, no doubt. But he should be observant about all the family members.. know who to trust especially with the witch hanging round his house like a lizard, I want him to be aware of her nature and be suspicious of her to an extent at least. He should understand that the witch is hanging around the house not for Veena or any one else's sake but for his father's attention. Also, during the plan to unite their parents, he should be vigilant about disclosing any information to this witch and should keep her away and in the dark. He should not hate his mother at any cost and even defend her if the situation arises. He should be close to Anokhi and Ishani and should be shown confiding and taking their help when trying to reunite his parents. He should understand that even though his father may not have many good things to say about his mother, he loves her more than his life. He should be able to read between lines and differentiate between pain and hatred from his father's words. Of the two brothers I expect this one to be sensitive and the brains behind their parent's reunion.

Siddhi's Anand Diwan: This boy is going to be naughty and a prankster like childhood Kunal as we all know. He will not listen to Sulekha ji as she will have pampered him to the max. I am not sure about his relation with Siddhi because looks like Siddhi will be in jail all these 9 years. So, maybe he hears from Sulekha that his mother is a very nice lady, etc. So, after Siddhi's release, he instantly bonds with her. I want him to love his mother more than anything (courtesy of Sulekha). 

Though he is naughty, he should be sensitive enough when the topic of his dad arises. He should be shown clever enough to extract information about his father from Siddhi because Siddhi may not be willing to talk about him. I expect this boy to be cleverer of the two brothers and also the one who takes the initiative to reunite their parents. If possible, I want him to extract information from Sulekha ji regarding their birth and Richa stealing his brother and giving it to his dad.

All in all, I want the twins to be shown intelligent (unlike their dumbo parents), anticipating trouble and taking measures to evade it (like Richa). I know its not fair to expect them to be intelligent when their parents are the biggest dumbos but hey, someone has to save the day and the show and this pair of little shoulders have to take on such a big responsibility!! When the elders don't do it, atleast show the kids showing some logic and sanity!!

Thanks for reading and add on..
Hima.

Edited by hima2012 - 06 August 2012 at 2:14am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

2011payalsan_aish0309annasnehasriarabicaDrivemecracyparadigmAnkitaKaransimran_singh_24Rush2220-Rojaa-Rishrabhstuti123

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
right yaar they have to be clever and intelligent and very smart since they have to fight a monster to unite their parents, married of unmarried heil nit let sidhi in so easily ad the kidx will have tough time dealing with her

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hima-stuti123-Rojaa-

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
yes ...hima infact i guess the basic reason for going for leap of 9 yrs ..nd showing 9 yr old kids than going for some 5 yr old cutie kids ..is dat these kids will be the ones to bring their parents together again ...this is the whold idea behind going for a 9 yr leap ...i dont think the kids will be shown as dumbo as their parents are ...otherwise the reunion wont be able to happen ...so the kids r gonna be smart nd witty nd once they realise the truth den they ll surely come up with something clever to unite their parents again...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fasiha_rocks-Hima--Rojaa-

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d.padmini

right yaar they have to be clever and intelligent and very smart since they have to fight a monster to unite their parents, married of unmarried heil nit let sidhi in so easily ad the kidx will have tough time dealing with her

Padmini, I think they will have to figure out everything right from Richa's deal with Siddhi, their birth secrets, Siddhi MU that Kunal is married, Kunal MU that the new guy is Siddhi's husband, etc. Apart from all this they have to ward off the witch and expose her in front of the entire Chopra family. Poor things, their task seems gigantic.. I hope they do succeed in reuniting their parents!!

Hope Kunal and Siddhi are not married post leap!!.. Biggest fear!Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti123-Rojaa-

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti123

yes ...hima infact i guess the basic reason for going for leap of 9 yrs ..nd showing 9 yr old kids than going for some 5 yr old cutie kids ..is dat these kids will be the ones to bring their parents together again ...this is the whold idea behind going for a 9 yr leap ...i dont think the kids will be shown as dumbo as their parents are ...otherwise the reunion wont be able to happen ...so the kids r gonna be smart nd witty nd once they realise the truth den they ll surely come up with something clever to unite their parents again...

They sure have a humongous task in front of them.. in a way feel sorry for them that they have to do so much when at their age, the parents are supposed to do everything for them. But I am sure they will win the hearts of all the viewers with their shrewdness and clevernessClap.. lets see

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinal_Devakshiparadigm-Rojaa-stuti123

arabica Goldie
arabica
arabica

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
nice post..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hima-

rima31 Senior Member
rima31
rima31

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
in addition to it 
i wud love to see them teaching a lesson of lifetime to that witchAngry 
i want them to make her life hell to an extent that she blurt the truth out 
and there wont be any misunderstanding ...
 but for that dont shw her married to KUNal ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hima-stuti123

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Well i personally want twins to just bring SINAL face to face and that's it. No more.
Rest should be taken care by SINAL, especially Kunal. I would love to see SINAL unsuccessfully trying to resist each other & kids taking advantage of that.
We sure saw how powerful SINAL'S love is so they don't need any help to clear all MUs.

About dealing with Witcha, well why nit Kunal do the good deed. But biggest fear no remarriage please

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hima-

Go to top