Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

barun n daljeet..friendship day views!! article

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

abby2181Dormaswetha1495BestesySarun_4evergom3090zulfy_135maaneet_foreverashy924ZarahatkeArnavKhushijodiRainbow_petalsPashbarunxMidnightStarx1yyy2krish3tvpal007mishti_17

tvpal007 IF-Sizzlerz
tvpal007
tvpal007

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged

Hi

TfsBig smile

Daljeet Kaur aka Anjali of Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon:

I don't think that social networking has changed the concept of friendship. I think if you want to be friends with someone you would be anyways. Social networking has not changed things for me at least. I am not socially active person. 

Barun Sobti aka Arnav Singh Raizada of Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon:

I definitely think it has changed the perception of friendship! I feel social networking heightens the insecurities of people that are already insecure.

Akshay Dogra aka Aakash of Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon:

Not in a good way. Suddenly you can be friends with anyone and that's what messes it up more, you forget boundaries. Someone who is an acquaintance has so much access to your information that you forget the difference between  being close and distant. You can hide behind a screen and pose to be whatever you want and there is no stopping. It's good that it's bridging the gap   but it's also creating a lot of etiquette issues. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyforarshiinnocentgreenbijiliBornToShipArShimaaneet_foreverxMidnightStarxcocoatreeNewbiesoapfannaddiya26mishti_17bones88

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
whatever barn and daljeet have sais is 100 % true..socila n/w sites are gd bt more than that we lose our privacy..and very sweet i always feel hw cute both look like real siblings...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreencocoatree

xMidnightStarx IF-Rockerz
xMidnightStarx
xMidnightStarx

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cocoatree

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=tvpal007]

Hi

TfsBig smile

I don't think that social networking has changed the concept of friendship. I think if you want to be friends with someone you would be anyways. Social networking has not changed things for me at least. I am not socially active person. 

I definitely think it has changed the perception of friendship! I feel social networking heightens the insecurities of people that are already insecure.

Not in a good way. Suddenly you can be friends with anyone and that's what messes it up more, you forget boundaries. Someone who is an acquaintance has so much access to your information that you forget the difference between  being close and distant. You can hide behind a screen and pose to be whatever you want and there is no stopping. It's good that it's bridging the gap   but it's also creating a lot of etiquette issues. 

Aww..thanks for thisBig smile

tvpal007

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
whatever barn and daljeet have sais is 100 % true..socila n/w sites are gd bt more than that we lose our privacy..and very sweet i always feel hw cute both look like real siblings... 

Arnav n Anjali loved them Smile

tvpal007

tvpal007 IF-Sizzlerz
tvpal007
tvpal007

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanakamaraj

[QUOTE=tvpal007]

Hi

TfsBig smile

Aww..thanks for thisBig smile

Just wanted to read only the IPKKND characters opinion.
Thoda shortcut liyaLOL

cocoatree

starzyasha Goldie
starzyasha
starzyasha

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
tfs...

Go to top