Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum
Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum

DOTW:CHANGE IN RELATION OF SUKET

Soniya..Shapath Goldie
Soniya..Shapath
Soniya..Shapath

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged

HOW ARE YOU TIME FOR OUR

According to me I start to see that serial becoz of SUKET relation a very adorable relation b/w BHABHI DEWAR but due to the entry of TEJAL the sense of serial is change as I like that change becoz it increases trp and make more intresting but our SUKET relation vanishes even our innocent sushila also become mature

so guys what is ur opinion the relation of become negligible in my point of view whats ur verws

Ouchsorry for any mistake

Edited by Soniya..Shapath - 06 August 2012 at 2:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnavKiiDeewaniashy924Madhura2105

ashy924 IF-Dazzler
ashy924
ashy924

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
true...sushila has become really quiet these days and also she thinks more about her sasuma instead of aniket.

i dont think we have seen a proper convo between aniket and sushila even at the time of engagement. 
_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Nice topic Soniya 
i think Sushila and aniket were initially d most loved Devar bhabhi ki jodi Smile

Sushila is very sweet n innocent ...nd she still considers aniket as her child...

due to her innocence she thinks dat her wud b devarani TEJAL ji is nt suitable for aniket
(bec of shashwat ki pitaayi issue)

nd i think 1ce she realizes dat tejal has a heart of gold ...she will b  d one who will try to  convice Sanyukta to let him marry tejalTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhura2105

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Agreed with your post...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susheela is busy to prove her MIL that she is the perfect DIL of the Mazumdaar household and is busy doing things to impress her ... So she has become all chup chaap ... and trying to behave all sophisticated ...

SuKet bonding is just perfect ... i enjoy their bonding ... these they dun have much screen space, agreed but am Susheela knows what all Aniket must be going through ... but because of her MIL she cant standby Aniket ...  Cry
Soniya..Shapath Goldie
Soniya..Shapath
Soniya..Shapath

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashy924

true...sushila has become really quiet these days and also she thinks more about her sasuma instead of aniket.

i dont think we have seen a proper convo between aniket and sushila even at the time of engagement. 
Mujhe laga tha ki wo engagement mein puri tarh see wase hi contribute karegi jase wo starting me thi jab uska hath jala tha do not remember ompletly but wo to typical bahu bhabhi bankar baith gayiOuch 
Soniya..Shapath Goldie
Soniya..Shapath
Soniya..Shapath

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
or usne apni MIL ka sath diya instead of anikets love or pahle wo aniket bhai kati rahti thi

_TaNi_

Soniya..Shapath Goldie
Soniya..Shapath
Soniya..Shapath

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
tani and dhruti agree with u

Madhura2105

Guggul IF-Dazzler
Guggul
Guggul

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Soniya... I so agree with u.. Initially, the SUKET relationship was a high point in the show. But these days, that part is hardly there. 

I wonder where is the Sushila who sneaked out of hospital to find the "run-away" Aniket, who entered a dance fight with Sanyukta just to get Aniket married.

It seems she is much busy in wagging her tail behind her MIL rather than using her own common senses, trying to be a perfect bahu..

Gawwd!! I hate perfect bahus. So tired of them. Whichever channel u switch to, all perfectionists are lined up. I loved Sushila coz she was imperfect. A misfit for all the TV bahus. 

But it seems CVs are planning Sushila to join that "perfect" queue. The "shouting at the top of lungs", overexcited, "haale haale ave", "ready to do anything for brother-in-law" Sushila is missing.

And the beautiful Suket relationship, "gaya tel lene" 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raj-avinMadhura2105

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index