Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage
Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Introduction Thread pls Introduce Yourself (Page 7)

Shazzie IF-Dazzler
Shazzie
Shazzie

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Hi guys, My name is Shalini. I m married and live in UK. I used to hate serials and never watched any serial but DEK and Ashish changed that. My obsession towards DEK made me join IF. I m very regular member of DEK and made lots of lovely friends there. DEK finished but I m still active on that forum. I joined this forum only and only for Ashish. Will support and cheer him in every show of his. My reason of joining this forum and watching this show starts and ends at Ashish only. I hvnt watched any episode yet as I cant relate with story yet. For me, one cant choose love and leave parents or vice-versa. Marriage is about understanding each other. One cant say that only love marriages are successful or only arranged are successful.

I m hoping to have great time here on this forum. Catching up with old friends and making new friends.. A BIG Hello and a hug to everyone Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

faminAshvikian_AK

-Saniya- Goldie
-Saniya-
-Saniya-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Name: Saniya Khan
Why an I here: only and only because of Ashish
Why I like the show: Because Ashish is in it but I also like the concept

Edited by ArnavaurKhushi - 07 August 2012 at 7:43pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashvikian_AK

nikhilageet IF-Dazzler
nikhilageet
nikhilageet

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Hi everybody, Nikhila hereBig smile
Age- Wink thats for me to know and for you to guessLOL
Am here only because of AK . just loved him in DEK and waiting to see more of him here. Like the concept of the show alsoSmile

Ashvikian_AK

Cleos Goldie
Cleos
Cleos

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged

iHola a todos!Me llamo Cleos y esta mirando a un show que estimular mi intres cautivante mi imaginacion al nivel optimo.Me encanta Himmanshoo mucho.Sin animo de ofender no estamos aqui para pelear con quien sea, pero debemos recordar que hay cuatro conductores principales de este programa por favor, vamos a apoyar a todos ellos si qiuere hacer este espectaculo interesante, un gran exito.

Hello everyone!Me llamo Cleo's and is looking forward to a sho that will stimulate my interest captivating my imaginations to the optimum level. I love Himmanshoo. No offence not here to fight anyone but we ought to remember there are four main leads in this show please let's support them all if we do want to make this interesting show a tremendous success

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gurupannuAshvikian_AKSurish

-DevilGal- IF-Addictz
-DevilGal-
-DevilGal-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged

name : Ria

why are u here:becoz of  ashish kapoorHeart 

why r u like the show :simple jaha ashish waha hum iss ka show hamra fav showHeart

Edited by smiley12 - 08 August 2012 at 8:23pm

Ashvikian_AK

mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
the whole cast is fantastic! loving the show so far! this is for AK's fans, 'tu jahan jahan chalega tere fans ka saaya saath hoga..tu jidhar ka rukh karega humara saya saath hoga..tu agar udaas hoga to udaas hogen hum bhi..tu agar unchayiyan chooega to bahut khush hongen hum bhi! love u AK!

Ashvikian_AK

Archi02 IF-Rockerz
Archi02
Archi02

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, I'm here for my dear Ak.       Name: Archi                               Age: 16                          Why are you here: because Ak is here and I like the concept.          What do you like about the show: bhai agar hum loge Ak ki saath nahi honge to kaise cholega.

Ashvikian_AK

...Zeenat... Senior Member
...Zeenat...
...Zeenat...

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Name: Zeenat Adams
Reason: Only because of Ashish kapoor! Embarrassed Heart
Like: Because Ashish Kapoor is one of the leads and I am sure he will do a excellent job as Sahil just like he done with Udayveer!

Ashvikian_AK

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index