Introduction Thread pls Introduce Yourself - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi everybody, Nikhila here😃
Age- 😉 thats for me to know and for you to guess😆
Am here only because of AK . just loved him in DEK and waiting to see more of him here. Like the concept of the show also😊

iHola a todos!Me llamo Cleos y esta mirando a un show que estimular mi intres cautivante mi imaginacion al nivel optimo.Me encanta Himmanshoo mucho.Sin animo de ofender no estamos aqui para pelear con quien sea, pero debemos recordar que hay cuatro conductores principales de este programa por favor, vamos a apoyar a todos ellos si qiuere hacer este espectaculo interesante, un gran exito.

Hello everyone!Me llamo Cleo's and is looking forward to a sho that will stimulate my interest captivating my imaginations to the optimum level. I love Himmanshoo. No offence not here to fight anyone but we ought to remember there are four main leads in this show please let's support them all if we do want to make this interesting show a tremendous success

name : Ria

why are u here:becoz of  ashish kapoor❤️ 

why r u like the show :simple jaha ashish waha hum iss ka show hamra fav show❤️

Edited by smiley12 - 11 years ago
the whole cast is fantastic! loving the show so far! this is for AK's fans, 'tu jahan jahan chalega tere fans ka saaya saath hoga..tu jidhar ka rukh karega humara saya saath hoga..tu agar udaas hoga to udaas hogen hum bhi..tu agar unchayiyan chooega to bahut khush hongen hum bhi! love u AK!
Hey guys, I'm here for my dear Ak.       Name: Archi                               Age: 16                          Why are you here: because Ak is here and I like the concept.          What do you like about the show: bhai agar hum loge Ak ki saath nahi honge to kaise cholega.
Name: Zeenat Adams
Reason: Only because of Ashish kapoor! 😳 ❤️
Like: Because Ashish Kapoor is one of the leads and I am sure he will do a excellent job as Sahil just like he done with Udayveer!
name- Niha
age- 13
why im here- bcoz of ashish and to make new friends
why i lyk this show- coz ashish is in it and da concept is interesting
My Name: Shivani My age:13 reason: only for Ashu

Name-isha
Age-10

Edited by Riyafive - 11 years ago