Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: thechoice

I love Rashmi and Deepak!!!! Both their performances were mind blowing. They experiment with so much and the outcome is out of this world. I am very surprised though that I dont see many people appreciating them on IF!!!!!

may be with coming weeks performances many more people will start appreciating rashami-deepak efforts
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: thechoice

I love Rashmi and Deepak!!!! Both their performances were mind blowing. They experiment with so much and the outcome is out of this world. I am very surprised though that I dont see many people appreciating them on IF!!!!!

anyways most of her fans left IF.so cant see much of her supporters here.but she is the best in whichever work she takes up whether its acting/dance.
love her.
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Add me in.

Guys , any news of how much she scored this week? I am hoping for a 30 again.
chocoz thumbnail
Rashami scored 27 this time...but dont consider this info confirmed till you see the episode ðŸ˜Š
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dicy_anu

Rashami scored 27 this time...but dont consider this info confirmed till you see the episode ðŸ˜Š

hey how do u knw tat she scored 27.did u see any article/video.if its so i hope they turn out to be false.
chocoz thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/842/jhalak-dikhhla-jaa-5-dancing-with-the-stars/video/218538-salman-injured-while-rehearsing-for-jhalak-performance.htm

Watch the above link : Rashami is talking about Salman's injury and rehersal video of Rashami-Deepak.
chocoz thumbnail
Originally posted by: venesa

hey how do u knw tat she scored 27.did u see any article/video.if its so i hope they turn out to be false.

I came to know thru a friend on fb...and I am fine even if the score is 27 (its a pretty good score)...if everytime she wl get 30 what will b the charm n excitement left for 30 marks. 😊
naandisha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She scored 27 not bad.. RASHMI is my favourite...a very good dancer ...all d best RASHHH :-)
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for this thread.

Finally!  The show is going to get interesting.  Go Reshami!!
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It seams Farah got soo impressed with Deepak that she offered him a break in her movie...