Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@ shamil...I wish all the disloyal fans take a leaf out of you and follow...many have started..i am glad about that...
mein tho ekh confused fan hun...kabhi kabhi LF...kabhi kabhi DLF..hamara halath bahuth bura hai.!!!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Edited by sitamma - 11 years ago
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
chal..muche patients ko dekne keliye jaane ka hai..bye..for now..
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Take it easy! I now think how effective this forum could be to cultivate certain qualities in a person! We can learn to
enjoy compliments!
correct mistakes!
manage feedback!
handle criticism!

WOW! I can learn all my management skills here! That's interesting!

Whatever it is let us voice our opinion! That gives our energy to sink somewhere, if we don't have a sink already 😊

Who told jobless ppl watch TV! We get to improve on other soft skills of ours through forums like this... I enjoy this now-a-days amidst my work schedule! I ensure that I login atleast 4 times a day (and one long time πŸ˜ƒ) into the forum and read almost all the posts!

Please keep it coming...
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sitamma

shamil..i know your state v well...you are a  person who goes around creating spoofs to cheer up and entertain people..instead of just ravng and ranting and oozing negativity...I think you are doing your best to see that people in the forum get cheered up..regardless of what crap the CV's  show..and you succeed to a very great extent also...but there are so many others who are just making negative comments only...what to do?? 

ditto  @shmail..u r adorable..sabko hassa ke rakhtey ho track koi bhi ho..
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I found a post on voting for the favorite onscreen TV couple in this forum for which I din't see enough responses yet..
Please vote for MM there to move them up!

So thought of sharing the same link here as well, 'cos this post has been getting enough responses now and looks like more ppl are reading this.. Please let me know if this is not expected out of this forum policy, as I'm new here

http://topbollywoodstars.in/which-on-screen-couple-is-your-favorite
arijit.biswas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Senpoo

I really don't understand why some serials without even any proper story track and good actors, stay on the top while NBT with all its elements in place (except for few flaws here and there but that's in everywhere) unable to stay on top always! The ranking is combo of Views, Activities, Buzz, Ratings, etc right? Is that anything to do with the number of members and their posts here? I hope we don't send a wrong message to the CVs thus pulling down the quality of a good serial with illogical sequences and unwanted drama! I really hate it to see other serials on the top!

To be quite frank, that is the real picture about serials in India today. Majority of people like those kind of things like bigamy, saas-bahu confrontation. What is depicted in just simple and rational way, they just throw away those things. Anyway, we can't do much rather than just being a proud and sensible viewer of the show.
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaynragz

aisey mat bolo ----jab tak humaari jaan Kunal hai tab tak NBT ka jahaan hai---bus isko slogan maankar chalo..waisey mera promise hi jis din kunal leaves ..i will leave.. I am here cos he is in the show...I am sure a huge chunk of us feel the same...par kabhi kabhi...Kunal fans appreciation n fangurlism...irks akanksha fans...bus yeh sab straighten out ho jaaye...forum will be more peaceful n tolerant... err...i am making this sound so ashram types... rofl... but then nok jhok is the forum... is what the forum is all about.. :)

It's good that you are saying it out in open..it's a good thing..πŸ˜ƒ I get annoyed reading sometimes negative comments..at the same time I laugh at some funny comments too...everyone can't think alike, so everyone has the right to say about their opinionπŸ˜ƒ but not on the terms of basing membersπŸ˜†
One must go to IPK forum..wahan lead character ka Aisa different gang hai, jo bhool jaate hain ki ye ek show hai..ek taraf feminists hain, ek taraf chauvinists hain..kuch to gutterland (different level of interpretation) ..beech mein fansi positive junta Jo apne ek adde pe khush rahti hai, analyze karti hai.haan criticize bhi karti hai..when someone falters..jitne posts wahan bante hain ( matlab aur bematlab dono) , m surprised closed bhi Nahin hote...u' ll feel like laughing most of the times the childish thought being posted..but no one criticse them..there are some ppl to support them also...in sabke baawajood forum chor ke koi Nahin jaata...ye ek alag Baat hai ki ab main wahan silent reader hoon...d story promised one year back is gonna start now...so probably will watch it again 

Btw NBT main bhi Nahin chorne waali...had I been in India , I would have left the show somehow...as I would hardly come to Forum to read about people opinion so disconnect would have been evident for me..πŸ˜ƒ Atteast there are some who makes us sit thru this degraded track..
2wish thumbnail
Since last week when cm went down to 9,  I've been hitting the cm like crazy, it hasn't seemed to have made any difference though.😭

Does anyone have any clue how many hits we should be aiming for to get out nbt up again?
arijit.biswas thumbnail
[QUOTE=Senpoo]I found a post on voting for the favorite onscreen TV couple in this forum for which I din't see enough responses yet..
Please vote for MM there to move them up!

So thought of sharing the same link here as well, 'cos this post has been getting enough responses now and looks like more ppl are reading this.. Please let me know if this is not expected out of this forum policy, as I'm new here

Khushi-Arnab 317 votes

Viraat-Maanvi 212 votes

Mohan-Megha 85 votes

We are in third place, tough to catch up them, but those who have not voted still, please vote to win a bronze medal.
Edited by arijit.biswas - 11 years ago
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamil

to be frank I always hit the CM even when I am completely pissed off  with what they show.

What evr may be my pov, I just cant see my show's ranking go down.
Trust me almost all  the DLF share the same feelings too

Ditto !!!!