Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

NBT CM RANK CHART (NBT - 13) (Page 9)

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

however much positive one tries to be..it is not being of any use here..As maneesha said the number of posts made these sdays is v less..and even if they are made they get luke warm response..So who will feel like continuing to make posts again and again? OS,FF,SS wagera continually likeneke liye who will have the mood? No one.!!!! no point in blaming one aspect alone..Everyone wants only the old NBT of early days...and are not satisfied with anything else...while waiting for the tide to turn..I tho have decided i will not waste my time again writing OS/SS...
not everyone can write humorous posts..not everyone can write poems..not everyone can write FF...not everyone can make funny posts...it should be like let each one contribute what he/she can...
well,what is the point in all this? 
kya farak padtha hai cv's ko CM ranking ke bare mein? 
next week the ranking will dip further if the same state of affairs continue...well!! who is bothered??

Sita , If no one is bothered about ranking then i am afraid slowly slowly this Forum might get finished . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammashamil

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

Originally posted by manesha76

Tumne kaunsa post banaya tha Confused ? 

BG tune pe thread ban gaya toh maine divorce paper ki english pe banaya...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3131817

Sorry meine post dekha nahi tha . Abhi comment kiya meine . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Main toh aajkal NBT through my lens ka spoof post bhi banati hun...chahe jitna bhi chindi ho...LOL

Keep it up LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammasumiswapshamil

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
@maneesha...that is what I am also afraid..but what can a few people do,mansseha??

shamilmanesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged

not everyone has the same sense of humor..and to be teased often..as being a lola fan/disloyal fan etc...may not be comforting to many...i am not talking about myself...You know that.. am just talking generally..so rather than face all this..people will refrain from posting what is in their minds...esp newbies and groupbies..
And lack of proper encouragement given to posts made is a v imp reason ...for people being reluctant to make posts...that is for sure..

Sita , I think people must keep on trying making Posts . Even if response is less why stop making posts . You might not get response always . But once you get some idea of preparing post then that might click . 

sitamma

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Sumi , Renu ka look jisse kisiko darr nahi lagta LOL

Oye, Renu Byas is Tirchi Naino wali..sirf Mohan ko samajh aata hai uske naino ki bhasha..it was not meant for us to understand LOL

Whatever you understand we can write that Wink .

sitammasumiswap

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged

and it is true that aajkal there is nothing much to analyze,no symbolisms to depict..what to do?? all for stupid trp and that too is not improving.!!!!

aisey mat bolo ----jab tak humaari jaan Kunal hai tab tak NBT ka jahaan hai---bus isko slogan maankar chalo..waisey mera promise hi jis din kunal leaves ..i will leave.. I am here cos he is in the show...I am sure a huge chunk of us feel the same...par kabhi kabhi...Kunal fans appreciation n fangurlism...irks akanksha fans...bus yeh sab straighten out ho jaaye...forum will be more peaceful n tolerant... err...i am making this sound so ashram types... rofl... but then nok jhok is the forum... is what the forum is all about.. :)

sitammamanesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merc_Nary

Track agar Bakwaas ho toh bhi ranking upar rehe sakti hai . we have example of GHSP . 

GHSP was a different kettle of fish. There was a good captive base of Gurmeet and Drashti fans. Proof is the CM ranks of PV and Madhubala.

KKK and AK have no captive base as such, so a poor track might be detrimental

Before GHSP DD & GC were nothing but we fans made them big stars . 

sitamma

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index