Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

NBT CM RANK CHART (NBT - 13) (Page 4)

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raone

@misty85 : hum kar b kya sakte hain... Sivaye bashing aur ranting k atleast yeh b toh karo forum main jiss se ki activity badhe...

Shanu , Mazak toh uda sakte hain CV ka .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

shanu4 IF-Rockerz
shanu4
shanu4

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
@manesha : wohi toh main keh raha hu yaar ki forum chhodne se kya hoga... Kuch nahi toh cvs ki toh band baja hi sakte hain apne rants se...

manesha76

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Mazak uda sakte hain CVs ka but it gets boring to even do that after a while. Like for how long can somebody keep complaining, ranting...uske baad toh sab pakk jaate hain 

misty85

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Originally posted by manesha76

Originally posted by shamil

I dont want any one to blame disloyal fans for this!
when we make threads, people keep giving bhashans on why we dont quit if dont like the show. 
People here have become so intolerant that they cant stand any negative comments and call them 'bashing'LOL
remember every comment & thread irrespective of what it is about, contributes to the CM

Shamil , bashing CV is completely fine , But if you bash to any members comment then fans won't like that . So always try to keep negative comments for CV . 

Koi banda agar apni mann ki baat likhta hai toh usko bash nahi karna chahiye . 
well looks like u r pointing ur fingers at my spoofs on fansWink
other than that I have never seen anyone 'bashing' fans  other than giving their pov.
I will leave this forum if u can point on one instant where I 'BASHED' a fan. 
I always take care not to mention names there. And most of the comments I get inspired are from fb not this forum. 
and u just cant ignore the fact that posts like mine contributes to your beloved CM rankings whether u like it or notSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sumiswapmisty85manesha76-Swetha-

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Senpoo

I really don't understand why some serials without even any proper story track and good actors, stay on the top while NBT with all its elements in place (except for few flaws here and there but that's in everywhere) unable to stay on top always! The ranking is combo of Views, Activities, Buzz, Ratings, etc right? Is that anything to do with the number of members and their posts here? I hope we don't send a wrong message to the CVs thus pulling down the quality of a good serial with illogical sequences and unwanted drama! I really hate it to see other serials on the top!

I am sorry but CV needs to understand that they cannot just take their Fans for granted . They say that they were showing Riddhima's track for TRP sake . But they are forgetting that even we are contributing in their TRP Wink

NO dear... TRP toh khareedni padti hai... hum kon hain inko TRP dene wale...Angry bas channel paise dena bhool gaya...Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumiswapmanesha76-Swetha-

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Mazak uda sakte hain CVs ka but it gets boring to even do that after a while. Like for how long can somebody keep complaining, ranting...uske baad toh sab pakk jaate hain 

I agree... mazak uda ke bhi thak gaye hain...

but Manesha has a point... Geet ke ranking kabhi neechy nahi gayi chahe track kitna bhi bakwas kyon na ho gaya ho... jitne log track ko praise karte the utna hi mazak bhi udta tha... aur baaki log dono groups ko shaant karne mein lage rehte the LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumiswapmanesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged

I dont want any one to blame disloyal fans for this!
when we make threads, people keep giving bhashans on why we dont quit if dont like the show. 
People here have become so intolerant that they cant stand any negative comments and call them 'bashing'LOL
remember every comment & thread irrespective of what it is about, contributes to the CM

Shamil , bashing CV is completely fine , But if you bash to any members comment then fans won't like that . So always try to keep negative comments for CV . 

Koi banda agar apni mann ki baat likhta hai toh usko bash nahi karna chahiye . 
well looks like u r pointing ur fingers at my spoofs on fansWink
other than that I have never seen anyone 'bashing' fans  other than giving their pov.
I will leave this forum if u can point on one instant where I 'BASHED' a fan. 
I always take care not to mention names there. And most of the comments I get inspired are from fb not this forum. 
and u just cant ignore the fact that posts like mine contributes to your beloved CM rankings whether u like it or notSmile

Did i point finger on you ? Why are you taking personally. I was just trying to reply on your comment . But agar tumhe bura laga ho toh i take my comment back . Cry

misty85

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raone

@manesha : wohi toh main keh raha hu yaar ki forum chhodne se kya hoga... Kuch nahi toh cvs ki toh band baja hi sakte hain apne rants se...

Shanu , lekin Post toh bohot kam log banate hain . Unhappy

misty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index