Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

NBT CM RANK CHART (NBT - 13) (Page 3)

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bsingapury

they dont even have any new article on TB and that could be main reason. suddenly all promotion for this show has been stopped it seems like that

no article, no promos, CV seems confuse what to do show romance first or MR truth first ...so it has to happen
hope this coming week bring many more news and some happy moment that seems very less but one can hope

No Articles is also not fare for our Forum . But if there is no news then Article bhi kahan se ayenge . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bsingapury

shanu4 IF-Rockerz
shanu4
shanu4

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
@misty85 : hum kar b kya sakte hain... Sivaye bashing aur ranting k atleast yeh b toh karo forum main jiss se ki activity badhe...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

I really don't understand why some serials without even any proper story track and good actors, stay on the top while NBT with all its elements in place (except for few flaws here and there but that's in everywhere) unable to stay on top always! The ranking is combo of Views, Activities, Buzz, Ratings, etc right? Is that anything to do with the number of members and their posts here? I hope we don't send a wrong message to the CVs thus pulling down the quality of a good serial with illogical sequences and unwanted drama! I really hate it to see other serials on the top!

I am sorry but CV needs to understand that they cannot just take their Fans for granted . They say that they were showing Riddhima's track for TRP sake . But they are forgetting that even we are contributing in their TRP Wink

misty85

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raone

@ami & @manesha : sach main yaar kuch toh karna parega par kaise na toh koi article aur uppar se forum main itni less activity... Aakhir CM ranking increase ho b toh kaise ho ??

Shanu , Tell me what you can do to increase the ranking of the Forum . 

misty85

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

@ami & @manesha : sach main yaar kuch toh karna parega par kaise na toh koi article aur uppar se forum main itni less activity... Aakhir CM ranking increase ho b toh kaise ho ??

When there is no TB article you have to increase the forum activity to increase the rankings... but track is so bakwas that no body is interested in wasting time now. Confused

Track agar Bakwaas ho toh bhi ranking upar rehe sakti hai . we have example of GHSP . 

misty85

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anji64

me so sadUnhappy

Sad hone se koi faayada nahi everyone needs to make Posts for Forum . 

misty85

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged

@manesha : tu itna negative kyun soch rahi hai ??

Shanu , Mein kya negative soch rahi hoon ? Please explain . 

misty85

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

@manesha : tu itna negative kyun soch rahi hai ??

Jab story negative ho rahi hai toh ranking positive kaise hogi??... sabka mood off hai...Ouch

Mamta , i am sorry i really do not agree ki sabka mood off hogaya hai . But Forum ki activity chalo rahe sakti hai inspite of Negative Track . 

misty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index