Last week

Current Week
Buzz

Rating

Views

Activity

Followers

Total Points

Last week Comparisons Thread  Edited by manesha76 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dae_drmer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
ranking toh increase honki naam hii nahi le raha haii..
sliding downwards 😭
shanu4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Not surprised at all... I was expecting this... But, hope next week we will again back in top 10..
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Dae_drmer

ranking toh increase honki naam hii nahi le raha haii..
sliding downwards 😭

Kaise increase hoga ? Batao mujhe ? 
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh sad news...TFS.

guys we should try our best.
shamil thumbnail
I dont want any one to blame disloyal fans for this!
when we make threads, people keep giving bhashans on why we dont quit if dont like the show. 
People here have become so intolerant that they cant stand any negative comments and call them 'bashing'😆
remember every comment & thread irrespective of what it is about, contributes to the CM

bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
they dont even have any new article on TB and that could be main reason. suddenly all promotion for this show has been stopped it seems like that

no article, no promos, CV seems confuse what to do show romance first or MR truth first ...so it has to happen
hope this coming week bring many more news and some happy moment that seems very less but one can hope
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I really don't understand why some serials without even any proper story track and good actors, stay on the top while NBT with all its elements in place (except for few flaws here and there but that's in everywhere) unable to stay on top always! The ranking is combo of Views, Activities, Buzz, Ratings, etc right? Is that anything to do with the number of members and their posts here? I hope we don't send a wrong message to the CVs thus pulling down the quality of a good serial with illogical sequences and unwanted drama! I really hate it to see other serials on the top!
shanu4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ami & @manesha : sach main yaar kuch toh karna parega par kaise na toh koi article aur uppar se forum main itni less activity... Aakhir CM ranking increase ho b toh kaise ho ??
misty85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raone

@ami & @manesha : sach main yaar kuch toh karna parega par kaise na toh koi article aur uppar se forum main itni less activity... Aakhir CM ranking increase ho b toh kaise ho ??

When there is no TB article you have to increase the forum activity to increase the rankings... but track is so bakwas that no body is interested in wasting time now. 😕